Fidelity Investments Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Fidelity Investments Interview Questions in United States

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

1,693 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2020.

Interview

If your application gets through to HR, you get sent a link to do a HireVue interview. From what I remember, there’s 7 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each. If they like your answers, you get put through a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and mostly behavioral based. After that, you’ll get sent a link to do an assessment. Be warned; the assessment is pretty difficult, so go in it doing the best you can. Once you completed the assessment, HR will follow up to talk about how you did and if it was good enough for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was via Zoom with 2 hiring managers. The women I had were so nice and really made me feel comfortable. That interview lasted an hour. Once done with the interview, they told me they’d contact me within a week or 2 with a decision - I received one in an hour!

Interview Questions

• Why Fidelity?   1 Answer
    • What did you like about a previous manager?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle feedback you didn’t agree with?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Describing your day by an 80/20 perspective, what good things constitutes as your 80? What undesirable things are described as 20?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Great, it really has taught me a lot about the interviewing process. They are great people there who want to help you out. Thanks. Two phone calls and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why fidelity is the right choice for you?   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Overall I am new to interviewing so they make it a painless and an incredibly comfortable process. I had three interviews. One online recorded interview, a phone interview, a pre-employment assessment, then a zoom interview. Everyone was super kind and made me feel comfortable. They also provide an amazing amount of feedback. Really think about your answers and how you word them because it can make a big difference. Research STAR interviews and the Series 7 and 63 before the final one.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you gave excellent customer service?

Can you give an example of when you dealt with a difficult customer?

How did you receive criticism and how did you implement it in your goals?

Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on the company website. Moved on to the Hirevue digital interview. Questions were basic behavior questions. Did not receive any offer after that. All communications were done via email.

Interview Questions

Interview

Few rounds, some tech questions, mostly normal interview questions. The final round focused a lot on OOP, had you write pseudocode about a scenario. Interviewer willing to talk you through the scenario, you don't have to just come up with everything on your own.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a disagreement with a teammate.   Answer Question

Financial Services Associate Interview

Interview

Interviews done on the phone as all employees are working remote due to the pandemic. The first call set up for the second by providing common questions from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They are interested to know whether you are experienced at learning remotely due to their overhauled training process.   Answer Question

Interview

Started with one HireVue interview that had some basic behavioral questions. After that, a phone screen with one of the HR's and the final round was with someone in the higher position of the company

Summer Interm Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

The interview process began with the online application and submitting your resume and then I was given a hirevue interview where I answered about 5 questions. I did not make it past the hirevue.

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

Seemed like interviewer's first time conducting an interview. Asked me details about the position and how I would fit in before they even took the time to explain the position.

2021 Fidelity YOU Interview

Interview

I applied online and about a week later they called me for a virtual interview using HireVue. They said they will review my interview and let me know within a week of me completing the virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that makes you stand out from other candidates?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.