FieldGlobal Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FieldGlobal Market Research Interview Questions

Interviews at FieldGlobal Market Research

2.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research.

Interview

First they fill up the form on desktop which contains normal questions regarding background of the employee and than there are tests regarding communication skills and speech skills. There is an interview round with hr and after few days there is an interview round with higher level sales management.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhayandar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Bhayandar) in August 2018.

Interview

Wasted my whole day and a leave. Really had a pathetic experience with field global. Went for interview in second half, made me fill a application form which they have in their laptop in Excel form. Took me through HR round and asked to wait for second round as their concerned person was in a meeting. After making me wait for half an hour, finally came with a conclusion stating that I have not cleared my 1st HR round. First of all, these guys record our interview in their webcam attached to their system, then also have to handover our phones to reception as it's not allowed during interview as well. The person who took the interview, I don't think he was an HR. I would really suggest others to don't go for Field global. This guy was not even able to understand what I was explaining about my previous work profile and that too in a simple language.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

One of the worst interview process I have ever come across. Pls learn some professionalism which will take you long way. We could see the company's culture, which is horrible.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was done in a day. It began with a HR round followed by the Operations Manager round. Was asked to wait for a some time and was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    HR Round
    Mail Drafting
    Communication Skills
    What are your strengths?
    What are your weakness?

What have your achievements been to date?
    What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
    How send the Mail in Vendor ?Draft The mail?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.?
      What have your achievements been to date?
      How send the Mail in Vendor ?Draft The mail?
      What are your strengths?
      What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in November 2016.

Interview

Project details, challenges, risks roles and responsibilities as PM What was your role in responding to RFP Team Management Project Metrics How do you estimates for project technology which you dont have experience What are your accomplishment How do you identify risk, example of risks How do you track project cost, How do you tackle the activities in critical path Situational Questions in project manager

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai).

Interview

Normal questions hr and basic market research questions
    And final round with VP
    No aptitude round and no technical testing exam
    No questions about the domain knowledge
    Questions are very generalised and easy
    No essay writing questions the interview process is whole dependent on the HR
    If you are speaking well then you got through the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self? Why you want to join here?   1 Answer

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Asking General Questions
    Why does sales appeal to you?
    Why do you want to work in an international sales role?
    1:1 Interview
    My Self
    Hr Round
    Technical Round
    Excel /PowerPoint Persenation
    Final Round With Company CEO
    Mail Drafting Task
    Communication Skills

Interview Questions

• Asking General Questions
      1:1 Interview
      Mail Drafting Task
      Communication Skills   Answer Question

Research Analyst Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round was Aptitude test followed by 3 rounds of personal interview. Aptitude test included quantitative questions, writing skills and grammar questions. Quantitative questions are easy the next round of interview personal Interview,then one more round personal round,HR

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

My Self.
    HR round.
    Communication Skills.
    How have you handled disgruntled employees?
    How do you go about managing the performance of your team?
     How do you motivate team members?
    Can you explain project life cycle.

Interview Questions

• My Self.
      HR round.
      Communication Skills.
      Can you explain project life cycle.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.