FinIQ Consulting Pvt Applications Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FinIQ Consulting Pvt Applications Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FinIQ Consulting Pvt

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in December 2010.

Interview

Hiring process included an written test on little quant and apptitute. Then there was a group activity and finally ended up on an interview. Nothing much was asked in the interview, they only discussed the resume and past work-ex. The interview hardly listed for 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I said I wouldnt like to code again, and would like to work on an analyst level. So I was asked why should I(FinIQ) pay me for my experience when I am reluctant to use it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on salary.

Other Interview Reviews for FinIQ Consulting Pvt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in January 2008.

Interview

i thought the interviewer was not professional and did not have an idea of what he is looking for. It seems like a typical family company which means not much prospects for growth. if you are really desperate yaar, then i guess it is good to join them
    Interview generally delves on how good you have been at your acads, whether you are from a top engineering college and what are your overall career objectives to see a fit with the role.

Interview Questions

• a question about dual currency deposit pricing   1 Answer
    • how were your acads ? why were they so poor or average ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in January 2007.

Interview

Informal interview. Interview calls are given out through current employee references only.

Interview Questions

• Which college did you pass out from ? How were your acads ? why were they so poor or average ?   Answer Question
    • If you are applying with work ex, you will be asked questions on structured products & their pricing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have significant related work experience you can negotiate a slightly higher salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.