Financial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Financial Hospital

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Andheri) in April 2019.

Interview

My interview process completed in a single day . All 3 rounds of interview happen very positive way and smooth. First round was technical that took more than one hour. Asked logical and technical questions. Questions started with basic and reached on high which I really liked.

Interview Questions

• Reverse of string "hello" without using in build function.   Answer Question
    • How to upload 1 crore record in database table in MySQL.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for an interview online to the company. A few days later their HR manager called me and told me that my C.V was shortlisted and therefore interviewed me on the phone. Later after some time their HR again called me and told me that I was selected.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

Had HR meeting and intial screening. Then I met the Partner for my technical round of Interview . It was a smooth process and the entire interview was completed in a single day.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the field of accounts and finance   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Financial Hospital in May 2019.

Interview

Application

I applied directly on company website. The process took 1 days. I interviewed at financial hospital in May 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with HR for 30 minutes where I was asked about myself, my skills and my work feasibility. He tried to gather a lot of information about me by asking me several questions. I gave my aspiration and goals that I want to achieve from this company.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

initial cv screening followed by technical interview round by panel and then final interview with MD at head office,mumbai

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Financial Hospital.

Interview

One round was taken with the manager it was quite easy. Looking at the environment is quite energetic to work with and get to learn new things. They only need the dedication for the work.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

On 23rd January 2019, I reached their office where I was made to fill a long kiddish kind of form with irrelevant questions to my position. In MNCs, the freshers are made to fill this kind of form and that too before technical round. They made a 16+ years experienced senior project manager from an MNC to fill that form, that too when the technical round with CTO and salary negotiation with Sr. HR Manager had already happened in previous days.

After sometime a person much junior to me came in to have a "technical interview". I was wondering why another technical round while I have already finished my technical round (with CTO) and HR round. While discussing with him it was very clear to me that he is not able to understand the actual Agile and delivery process followed by global MNCs these days. After sometime he asked me to sit and told that he will send CTO Anu M to meet me.

I noticed that instead of CTO, it was someone else who seemed even junior than the previous one and soon I figured out that he came for another TECHNICAL ROUND. After having some meaningless questions for a Senior Project Manager of MNC, he shocked me by asking me about my salary. How can he discuss about salary in a so called technical round !! He started asking me how I can expect the salary I quoted. I had clearly given my expected package to HR during previous days discussions. I observed that my salary details have been shared with even the previous person who came for discussion with me. NO ONE EXCEPT HR IS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS SALARY PART.

They should not call senior candidates holding leadership positions in MNCs if they intend to simply waste their precious time and insult them by making them face much junior panel having zero knowledge of quality process, risk management, agile/scrum methodologies, delivery management and leadership qualities.

They should learn how to conduct the interviews and job offer meetings. I have been myself part of multiple large interview drives in MNC as well as campus recruitment drives, but what I saw on 23rd January in their company was shocking as well as disappointing.

I hope that they will take my feedback in a positive way to improve their processes and policies.

Interview Questions

• They make junior panel having zero knowledge of quality process, risk management, agile/scrum methodologies, delivery management and leadership qualities to interview senior candidates.   Answer Question
    • After having some meaningless questions for a Senior Project Manager of MNC, he shocked me by asking me about my salary. How can he discuss about salary in a so called technical round !! He started asking me how I can expect the salary I quoted. I had clearly given my expected package to HR during previous days discussions. I observed that my salary details have been shared with even the previous person who came for discussion with me. NO ONE EXCEPT HR IS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS SALARY PART.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds
    1) Telephonic conversation and 2) F2F Interview
    both interviews went smoothly.
    In an interview logical questions were asked, and if there was a problem, they helped me in understanding that.
    They were so helpful and understanding.

Interview Questions

• Why you changing current job?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

It took 40 mins for the entire process to complete.
    The Process consisted of :-
    1. Personal Details form filling.
    2. Talk with HR.
    3.Technical Interview.
    4. Product Manager Interview.
    All interview process is really cool

Interview Questions

• Few Questions were asked which are as below-
      1. Oops Concepts.
      2. What is Fragment.
      3. Difference between Activity and Fragment.
      4. Print Prime Number   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri East

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Financial Hospital (Andheri East) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview Process had 4 rounds.
    The Rounds were-
    1. Personal Details form filling.
    2. Talk with HR.
    3.Technical Interview.
    4. Product Manager Interview.
    All Interview Rounds were cool and sorted
    It took 40 mins to complete entire process

Interview Questions

• Few Questions on Java were asked which are as below-
      1. Oops Concepts.
      2. Print Prime Number
      3. Array with vowels.
      4. Fibo Program
      5. Reverse a String

Few Questions on Android were asked which are as below-

1.Activity and lifecycle of activity.
      2.Fragment and lifecycle of Fragment.
      3. Difference between two of them.
      4. SharedPreferences.
      5. Web Services (REST Api,SOAP).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.