FinancialForce Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FinancialForce Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at FinancialForce

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FinancialForce (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I really enjoyed meeting with the business team and the interview itself. But I did think the recruiters were quite unprofessional. They scheduled times without asking me for my availability. They took a long time to get back to me after my interviews. They threw an offer over the fence without walking me through it. The offer had a start date in it without asking me what date would work with me. The company seems good, and the people and culture seem very nice. I would have taken the offer but they weren't really willing to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Mostly discussion questions about my background, how I think about deals, etc.   1 Answer

FinancialForce Response

20 May 2019 – Sr Director, Global TA

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience while interviewing for the role in Bellevue. We work to ensure every candidate feels positively about their time with us, regardless of whether they... More

Other Interview Reviews for FinancialForce

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was connected with the hiring manager via a personal connection. We exchanged a few emails and I sent her my resume and a cover letter. After that I had a phone screen with her and we hit it off. We had a lot in common and had a great conversation. A few weeks after that we scheduled an in person interview. During the interview I spoke with the hiring manager and two other employees about my qualifications and the expectations of the role. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in learning about me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have much experience working autonomously under general directions?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.