Finger Lakes Community College Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Finger Lakes Community College Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Finger Lakes Community College

Interviews for Top Jobs at Finger Lakes Community College

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finger Lakes Community College.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for an interview approximately 2-3 weeks later. Initial interview with search committee included presentation. Follow up interview one week later with hiring manager and supervisor's boss. Entire process from application to offer took approximately 1 1/2 months.

Interview Questions

• As the only person that will be in this role at the college, how will you decide what to focus your energies on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Finger Lakes Community College

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canandaigua, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Finger Lakes Community College (Canandaigua, NY (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews: first with the search committee where lots of behavioral based questions were asked along with a required presentation and the second with the hiring manager and AVP. While it took quite a while to get a response back initially from the resume, the first interview was one week and the next interview was scheduled at the end of the second week. And two weeks after that, I had a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you where an initiative did not go as you had expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate significantly.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.