First Data Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

First Data Software Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Data (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I normally don't write reviews about interview processes. But this was probably the worst experience I've ever had. I did 5 interviews and 1 test. Aced them all (at least that's what my interviewers said), things seemed to be going well. They were very transparent in the beginning, then after my final interview/test nothing. I didn't hear anything back for a couple weeks. I was never made clear what job I was actually interviewing for until the end. Apparently I had interviewed for a MAAP position and an internship, but no told me that until much later. After I heard back 3 weeks later, I was told everything was sorted out, and theyd come back with an offer. Another month passed, I attempted to contact First Data, but never heard back. Finally I sent a message to my original POC. I was told I didn't get either position. I've been denied for countless jobs, so a non offer didn't really bother me. What was bad was how they treated my time. No follow ups. 4 months of interviews. 5 interviews, plus a skills test. This organization needs to work on following up on candidates, and stop wasting their time. I do not recommend. I feel like an idiot for even entertaining these people.

Interview Questions

• Describe what Java means to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Data (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

I cleared 5 rounds of interview on JP morgan mumbai for java , they basically ask on basics but HR is very rude she is offering me very much less package than JPMC standard .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.