First Republic Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

First Republic Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at First Republic Bank

2.8

Interview

It started with a quick phone interview with a recruiter. Then I spoke with two managers. Next, I will be speaking with two team members. I believe there is also a 4th interview.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast. I interviewed with 7+ individuals on the hiring team. Everyone was super genuine and gave a good idea of what is possible at First Republic.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with difficult candidates or hiring managers?   Answer Question

Loan Specialist Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, multiple round process. Very friendly interaction. The team was less concerned about loan processing background experience and more focused on hiring hard-working individuals who will work well in a team setting.

Quantitative Finance Intern Interview

Interview

The interview itself took place over the phone. Prior to, I had completed several programming challenges. During the phone call, I was allowed to introduce myself. Then I was asked several questions about myself, my interests, and my skills. Finally I was given the opportunity to ask any questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you prepared for a project or course?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Republic Bank.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter (30 min), followed by a take-home coding test (java and timed to ~1 day), and a final behavioral (20-30 min) with some member of the engineering organization.

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

I interviewed for two positions and the process went smoothly, I just had 3 interview back to back with the team. No first round with a recruiter and questions were typical. Only found out I wasn’t selected after a few emails to the recruiter which was annoying.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was really laid back and conversational. Overall did not feel like a strict interview and she was very polite. I was able to get a second interview which I am looking forward to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Summer Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Republic Bank.

Interview

Submitted application on website, contacted by HR, Zoom interview with a couple of members, no feedback or promised timeline from interviewer or HR, never heard back until I reached out weeks later

Intern Interview

Interview

Separate meetings with various employees. They were all very nice as well as very fast and responsive. Given a timeline to expect an update. Suddenly ghosted without even a template rejection. Felt very unprofessional.

Client Relationship Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at First Republic Bank (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

They are trying hard to be a *premier* wealth management company. Well, they are not. I had three virtual interviews. They made me felt like it would be a privilege to work for
    their firm, even though I considered it a title cut and company downgrade. The interviewers were middle managers who were quite unorganized and incompetent. It left bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What was your operations experience? (Though it wasn't an Ops role!)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.