Interview Question

Chemist Interview

CSBio

First interview Q's: Give me 3 words to describe yourself? What is your spirit animal? Tell me what you know about peptides (chemistry / structure / R groups whatever) Do you know what this company does? Can you explain to me "This experiment/project" on your resume? Second Interview Q's: Have you heard of glassdoor? What do you think of those negative reviews? Why are you interested in this internship? Tell me a little about yourself?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

first of all $15 is worse than flipping hamburgers at innout and that's after your done with internship...and have you heard of Glassdoor...duh and what I think about it? Your company sucks.

Anonymous on

yeah, if I didn't read your description, I thought you were offered to flip burgers at McDonalds.

Anonymous on

$13 to $15 an hour?? Here are people that are getting paid more: 1) My gardener 2) friend that works in a furnature warehouse 3) Jack In the Box associate from across the street 4) Guy sitting in an intersection holding up a sign that said "help, unemployed veteran..." ...and none of them got your Bachelor's. Just apply to McDonalds, at least you can get same pay with free meals everyday

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.