K12 Techno Services Interview Question: First round was telephonic - ... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Software Engineer Interview Bengaluru

First round was telephonic - Asked questions related to

project and work experience. They also asked to make an application. For application details see below. Second round was coding round - I shared my screen and solved all the data structure questions. We also discussed about the first application that I had made. I had shared the application's complete back end on github repo. Later they asked me to make second application and provide rest api's for all use cases. They asked for production level code and share api. I completed this assignment also. I tried calling them, after a few days later and some sms and emails. I received a call. The interviewer said he was impressed and he wants to make an offer. But the offer he made was half of the expected CTC . Upon asking why he did not inform earlier discussions. He seems least cared about. And his favourite dialogue - Do you want to work for money or gain knowledge? It seemed like he works for free. It's so easy to give advice. It's free na.
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.