Fisher Investments Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Fisher Investments

2.7

Junior Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First, mostly questions about you and why you chose this role, then in the later stages, more technical questions and a short task to complete. The role I applied for dealt with clients in other European countries and so I was tested on my language abilities through translating part of their investment brochure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Initial email and phone call confirming a call with a team member. Brief Phone Call outlining future steps. Then multiple video interviews with different members of the team before final decision was made

Interview Questions

• Are you confident in selling on the phone?   1 Answer

Client Service Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

They called to set up a short phone interview with HR first. Next step is a CV review by someone in the department you're applying to and if successful you will be asked for another interview

Client Service Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was quite fast, I received a call the same day of my application to schedule a phone interview. The person I interviewed with was nice and asked standard questions about the company and my previous experience.

IT Related Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy pleasant interview but misleading and time wasting.
    Applied in July got offered an interview October. Lots of delays. Back and fourth with salary expectations despite being given the green light initially
    HR delayed.
    End result: withdrawn application

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Initial call, then 2x face-to-face meetings. Not too difficult. They are assessing if you have the potential to be a resilient sales person but also whether you would be a good fit for the overall team. Good AE team but need to be a good fit to do well.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

I got interviewed by two people. One woman and one man which are both in their late 20s I would say. The man was professional and I had a good experience with him. However the woman was rude. She has her cellphone on the table and checked her phone several times while I was speaking and just seemed not interested at all. It was very unprofessional and rude. She did not seem interested at all and just based on that I felt like I wasn't going to get the job even though I had the qualifications. From what they both told me none of them had any experience being managers or had any jobs that required them deal with people which was suprising since the woman was a manager but was acted like a unbothered teenager in class. The office seemed very rigid and small with no place for the people working there. The salary was attractive however looking back now I am glad I didn't get the job. I did not get a good vibe at all!

Head of Performance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Sadly this was one of the longest interview experiences id been on. Stages included, telephone screening, call with 2 members of the team, face to face with another 2 members of the team. completing the most intrusive background checks which took ages as you need to get detailed references and documents. Then a call with another 2 members of the team. In total i spoke to 7/8 team members.
    This process lasted for about 6 weeks and the only feedback received was a literally a "moving in another direction". No detailed feedback after investing so much time and effort for the role. You would expect a better HR function from such a global company.

My advice to HR would be to request references ONLY when an offer has been made to avoid getting candidates wasting their time and please give better feedback especially if the candidate has reached the final stage.
    My advice to candidates, dont complete the background checks till you've been offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions around job history, reasons for applying for the role.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial communication for telephone interview was good as was communication for in office interview. After that, was left waiting well over 2 and a half months for a response. Was not successful in the end but feel it was for the best as communication was extremely poor after the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you weren't able to meet a deadline, what did you do?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

2 Interviews in Fishers' London offices - orchestrated by a sales manager and senior sales people. Questions on background and what you;re looking to achieve in your career. Company culture and working environment came up as well as earnings aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest achievement in your professional life   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.