Fission Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Feb 2019

3.1

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fission Labs (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Fission labs is one of the great start up .! If you got selected into that ! I assure you that you will have a great career .! Very nice place to learn coding and project skills

Interview Questions

• interview process consists of three rounds .! first round ki McQ on JavaScript ,java , python   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly, they gave an assignment which was to be brought on the day of written exam next they conducted a written exam which included questions on aptitude(Probability,percentages,basic math),two programs,English(Synonyms,Questions based on given passage).Later shortlisted candidates were called for technical interviews(2 rounds).Further shortlisted candidates had 3 interview rounds(HR round,Project Manager Round and Higher Management Round)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Are you ready to sign a bond for two years?
      Tell me about any 3 of your friends.
      Being an ECE graduate why do you choose IT?
      Tell me about OOPS concepts,Collections,Exception Handling,Overloading,Overriding(As I told my primary skill was java these questions were asked)
      Types of Testing, Gave me a maker and asked me how I would test it.
      Box model in CSS, They gave me an issue in HTML page and asked to fix it   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in December 2013.

Interview

Two skype calls which were purely technical and after clearing them I got a call to come over to office for the final discussion with manager which included salary discussion as well

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruiter discussion followed challenging and solution based interviews along with problem solving questions. Goes on increasing deeper with further levels. Solving complex puzzels,algos and Core basic on technology.

You get a chance to interact with team members and know how they work and new methods they implement.

Negotiation

Gave me the best suitable to my skills

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fission Labs.

Interview

Two telephonic interview round followed by a basic algorithm test on hacker earth. One of the telephonic round was with the HR.Another telephonic interview was to check in which position you fits in the system.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions during telephonic round and one was to check that if u fits into the system or not.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fission Labs.

Interview

Good one and interview was good
    and expertise level is average, totally it was good
    Interview was on linux and aws cloud computing and Continuous intigratinoa dn continuous delivery, finally it was really good to have interview here

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fission Labs.

Interview

I was called for an IV, Before that, two telephonic calls(first one is like "is this guy knows something", second one is like "Does this guy fits where we need him") and then 1 F2F IV, this is where I got to know what I knew actually.

Then a small meeting with Manager which included Pay and some other stuff.

Interview Questions

• Most of my IV is about my current app I was working on. Then there is a question "If it is needed, how do you plan to globalise your application". As a matter of fact I haven't thought about it. There I come to know the importance of 'scalability'.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fission Labs in March 2018.

Interview

First they will give assignment through email. On the day of interview we should submit the assignment which is followed by written test which is a elimination round and 2 technical rounds and next any other day those who are shortlisted for them their is MR and HR. Employees were good and they will encourage us if we haven't done the interview properly.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by a marathon interview at Hyderabad office. It was a regular full time office going job but I was insistent that they consider my candidature for the same even though I was based out of Bangalore. I did well in the test and first round of interview so they asked me to attend a face-to-face interview in their Hyderabad office.Telephonic interview was conducted by the HR person and was to the point and reasonable. The F2F was rather long and tedious and conducted by at least four different people because they needed to be sure of hiring a remote location writer.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to do justice to the role by working from a remote location?   1 Answer

Front-End(UI) Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy, they will try to get among the applicants. Easy to crack for freshers but good questions in written test to evaluate talent of skills ..The process may have changed now..

Interview Questions

• Initial screening round on web technologies.
      Written test - Aptitude,General Bits, 2 Programs
      2 Technical Rounds.
      HR Managerial Rounds   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.