Fletchers Solicitors Interview Questions in Liverpool, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sort:

Assistant Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview was conducted by Alison Pye and Lindsay, I found both to be very pleasant and helpful throughout.

I found the questions asked were specific to the role that I have applied for.

I felt very relaxed and comfortable throughout the interview. It felt more like an informal interview I felt that settled throughout.

I found other members of staff, including the reception staff to be extremely friendly. I was offered a drink on arrival and at the start of the interview.

Alison discussed be benefits that fletchers had to offered and I was amazed at the amount of opportunities and benefits that the firm had to offer.

The website is very informative and very accurate from the information thaynalison had provided during the interview.

Lindsay introduced and explained the role that I had applied for and asked me various questions which were relevant to the role.

I await a decision as to whether I was successful following my interview, hence I have selected no as to the job offer. Though I would feel extremely honoured to be offered a position within the firm, as for me it is like home to home with my previous positions and I feel that I was adapt and fit in with the firm very well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when trust has been placed in you.   1 Answer
    • A disruption where you have had to handle a situation with a difficult client   1 Answer
    • Do you have any current goals to achieve or any long term goals, how will you achieve these   1 Answer
    • What is your management style   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a written assessment and then followed with interview questions. The interviewees were very friendly and made me feel at ease. The questions were slightly challenging but were delivered in a clear way. And I liked that all of the questions were based on the companies morals. Seemed like a fantastic company to work with all their interesting work and amazing benefits! Definitely seems like a company that is vested in their clients and employees

Interview Questions

• What has your employer asked you to do more and less of?   Answer Question

25 Aug 2016 – Head of People

Thank you for leaving a review - we take our values very seriously and I'm glad this came across in our recruitment process. Good Luck in your future career!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

First of all I applied through the current vacancies section on the website, received invitation for an interview two weeks later. Kim introduced herself and showed me to my interviewers who were very welcoming and friendly throughout. Interview itself consisted of a balance of behavioural and competency questions which helped the 50 minutes flow. All in all a positive but very professional experience and Kim's energy and detailed information helped me feel at ease from the moment I sat down. Would not change a thing!

Currently waiting for the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

From walking in I was made to feel very comfortable by receptionists and then my interviewers. Both Michelle and Kirsty both were lovely and made me feel at ease when answering questions. The interview itself was a mix of CV questions, competency based questions and then some technical questions. Overall the questions were fair, but challenging. The questions definitely are designed to make you think! Overall I had a very positive experience and would like to thank Fletchers for giving me such a pleasant interview! Ticked no offer as interview was today!

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say you do most of and least of?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you disagreed with a manger and how it was resolved.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when someone had a lack of trust in you and how you reacted.   Answer Question
    • Describe a current change to the PI sector and how this would affect the firm.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you have to adapt your behaviour to a situation.   Answer Question

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process was extremely positive and professional. I was interviewed within a week of sending my CV.

My interviewers, Alison and Angela, were very friendly and made me feel at ease.

During the interview Alison provided me with some background about Fletchers and the number of benefits that it offers employees. Angela then explained a bit more about the position I had applied for and asked me various questions regarding my experience and why I wanted the role.

There was opportunity for me to ask any questions that I had at the end of the interview.

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted straight away for an interview and given all relevant information to support the interview process. During the interview, it was very relaxed and friendly and I was given lots of information about the company and what it’s like to work there.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I have had a couple of interviews here and although the interviewers were lovely and really easy to get on with, what really lets them down is the way you are treated afterwards.
    They say they will be in touch with a decision but you never hear from them again unless you chase. Then you are told you aren't successful because of lack of experience. That doesn't make sense when 1) Why bother with the interview; and 2) How can someone have more experience when I have handled my own caseload within a Top 20 law firm for 3 years. The salaries don't pay enough for someone with more experience to accept it. Unless they are mad. I would have been taking a pay cut! Considering they approached me for interview several times I don't believe it is lack of experience. Feedback is therefore poor.
    I have always heard positive things about Fletchers but their attitude and lack of transparency with potential employees really lets them down.

Interview Questions

Fletchers Solicitors Response

11 Aug 2017 – People Manager

I am really sorry to hear this. I will pass on your feedback to the recruitment team as we do take all comments on board and try to improve our candidate experience as much as possible.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Welcomed into the reception by very friendly staff and offered something to drink while I had a short wait.

The interview was with two people who where very friendly and jovial. It felt relaxed and more like a meeting about the role and the company rather than an interview trying to judge you. I was provided with a lot of detail about the company, what it's like to work there the general atmosphere and what the company could offer me.

I was mostly asked questions about how I would handle situations and to refer to examples from my past work or education. The questions where very easy to answer and felt just like a conversation and not a question and answer session.

Overall it was a great interview experience and really makes you want to come back and see more of the company.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how have you managed to change someones opinion in order to bring them around to your point of view?   Answer Question

17 Oct 2016 – Head of People

Thanks for leaving us a review - I'm glad that we came across so well as a company during your interview, this is really important to us!

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was one of the best I've ever gone through. The whole process took just over a week. I was offered a drink as soon as I came through the door.

It didn't feel like an interview it felt more like a chat about the company and its values. I was invited back to meet the team and have a look around the building before I was offered the job, everyone in the team took the time to talk to me, show me the ropes and answer any questions I had.

Everyone was lovely and the company were extremely accommodating of the fact I was travelling.

I can't wait to start my role here!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have brought someone round to your way of thinking.   Answer Question
    • How would your friends describe you!   Answer Question

14 Nov 2016 – Head of People

Thank you for such a lovely review! We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the team.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fletchers Solicitors (Southport, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for a Marketing Executive role at Fletchers Solicitors online. and was asked to come in for an interview a few days later. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule the interview for the following week at quite short notice.

When I attended my interview the receptionists greeted me in a kindly manner and got me a drink to ease my nerves. Although I didn't need to be nervous as the two people who interviewed were calm, reassuring and made me feel relaxed. We had a chat about the job and general small talk, then I was asked a series of questions about my skills, and personality.

Overall I found the interview process to be professional, but never once felt overly nervous. I came away from the interview very positive and hopeful.

Interview Questions

• What is one misconception about you, that others may have?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.