Flipkart UI Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Flipkart

1 Interview Review

UI Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I received call from recruitment agency. Since, I was not from Bangalore, there were 2 telephonic rounds before they called me for Face to Face rounds.
Flipkart booked up and down flight and cab tickets, you just have to share the details to them. However, when I sent an e-mail to HR asking for details, they will not consider it important to reply.

There were 3 Face to Face rounds:

1st round - It was Machine coding round and I was asked to implement a game using vanilla JavaScript. Interviewer was good and we had good discussion about my approach.

2nd round - Algorithm and data structure round. Interviewer was friendly in nature and gave me time to think about the solution and improve it.

3rd round - I was asked to design split-wise. Interviewer was impatient and was not clear with his questions. When I answer one question, he would completely change the question and mention that I was not expecting this. He also asked me to design backend for split-wise which I did not expect for UI Engineer interview. He asked me about performance issues in UI that I faced and instead of listening me completely he starting explaining how Flipkart does lazy loading.

It was hard to get reply from HR in the end. They did not plan my interview well. I reached Flipkart at 9:00 a.m. in the morning and they conducted only 3 rounds till 6:00 p.m.

In the end, I called HR several time to inform that I am leaving for the day but HR did not responded back. Since Flipkart is already a big brand, they don't care if they reject few good candidates. HR team need to be little professional handling the candidates.

Interview was not difficult and It could be cracked given you do not get a impatient interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is call, apply and bind? Implement bind using call and apply.   Answer Question
  • Q: Write poly-fill for Object.create?   1 Answer
  • Q: Check if strings are Anagram of each other?   1 Answer
  • Q: How do you flat an Array?   3 Answers
  • Q: Design split-wise game?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.