Ford Motor Company Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Assembly Line Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Was refered to take a test and that was the extent of the interview process. The test was an all day event and it was a 4 section test, testing muscle memory as well as cognitive ability to match puzzle pieces.

Interview Questions

• They only asked if I could make it and stay for the test.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

No interviews, testing takes 6 hours I believe nine tests in total first 6 are basic and really easy the last three youhave to go really fast and don’t just guess. Don’t stress if youdon’t get done I didn’t on the last two and still passed. Then if you pass the test you get a email with a bunch of paper work fill out then last comes the drug test and physical. Then u wait to find out if u passed

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2016.

Interview

There wasn't a interview required only a 7 hour test on basic math language and dexterity test was required while in a facility with a group of at least 100 to 200 people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

No real interview process. FI'll out form to go for testing that seems to be all day. They test speed, accuracy of puzzle pieces in book. You look at the the pictures and match them the proper way. Honestly real simple. The thing most people are concerned about is the drug test you have to do as soon as you leave the forms part. If you don't get called back its honestly on you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

they called me to come in and take a test, i went, test was real easy basic reading writing math and looking at shapes and matching them up, they called me a week later to come in for a employment screening, took a drug test that same day ,called me a couple weeks later and got hired

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2015.

Interview

I took my physical, vision, hearing, and drug test and passed on the same day as others. Other individuals have started orientation and I haven't. Is that hiring process normal?

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Didn't have one. A ton of people had to take a test in order to get the job. Then it was a waiting game. Once they had an opening then someone reached out and called you and you had to stop whatever you were doing and take the job.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

No interview. Got a call to come test, that lasted all day. Reading sku #, spacial alignment, math, and assembling small plastic nuts and bolts. Then another company came and gave us a personality test. Questions like if you caught someone stealing what would you do. After that, around 6 months later, got a call saying report to the clinic for your drug test and star on monday. Went for orientation, never filled out an application and never had an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

i had to take a aptitude test. The test was very general the interview was extremely easy. I also got to meet the union. They call you on the phone to set up the test date. Then you go take the test. If you pass they call you to set up your physical and drug testing.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claycomo, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Claycomo, MO (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

my father submitted my application for me, i had to take a written test and pass it. and a drug test and a test to make sure i understood mechanics, and have a physical. as long asd i passed those tests i knew i would be hired

Interview Questions

• they didnt really ask much except why i wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.