Ford Motor Company Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

3.2

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

I didnt have one. I worked for ACH and was brought in as a Ford employee. There is a phone call, then sometimes a timed test could be sent to the candidate for an engr. position and you must pass to get to the next level of the interview process. The candidate can also have 1x1 interviews with 3 managers or they it can be in a group setting and two managers interview all of them all day long.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online and heard from a recruiter a week and a half later. Let it be known that they outsource their recruiting to Argentina, even for their local corporate positions. I live a few miles away from corporate headquarters in Michigan, so I figured that perhaps someone in the local area would call. After a positive phone screen, she guaranteed that I would hear within two weeks and would know if I was moving forward. She was very detailed about the next step, so I figured that she assumed I was good enough to be moved forward. Two weeks later, I try to call her for an update. Even though she gave me a US number, it would not connect. I sent her an email with follow-up, no response. I finally, after a few days of trying to connect, am able to get a call through to her. I don't think she has any actual relationship with the hiring manager, because she had to go through the applicant tracking system to see if he replied to her about me. Well, in the span of time it took for this to all happen, I got another call from a different company, was brought into for an interview, and was extended a competitive offer and accepted. I think it's a good indication that Ford is tied down with processes and may not be the best place to work if you want to get anything done quickly.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, invited for 1:1 Interview

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

First round interviews were super relaxed with questions centering around fit, ethics, and what you would do in a situation. The Superday involves a team activity to see if you play nice, and an individual interview to test your situational skills and further test your fit.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a supplier proved that they consistently did not meet your required level of service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai).

Interview

The rounds which would test your aptitude skills and business communication skills were conducted, After shortlisting, Group discussion tested our team building as well as team managing skills. Post that one technical and one HR interview was conducted.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bengaluru).

Interview

written exam- case study with a situation, technical interview with related to the job, group discussion, company presentation, Interview arranged by Allegis consultancy firm & conducted by Ford team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.