Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2011.

Interview

Process Flow :

1. Skill and Iq Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Human Resources Interview (2 Persons)
4. Technical Interview (3 Persons)
5. Final Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Gave a Situation of a Fire Burning in company.
    3 Options :
    a) Run out of the company
    b) Save other People
    c ) Call fire Service   26 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was short with a few technical questions. It consisted mostly of behavioral/"what would you do" questions. Most questions were intended to be answered using the STAR method. The two engineers interview gave no facial cues regarding how the interview was preceding

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very structured. They read questions from a piece of paper and did not open up to much personal conversation. Took a tour of the factory which was pretty sweet. They will fly you out if you get it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a team problem that you had to solve using the CAR(context, action, result) method.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in February 2014.

Interview

Not a very tough one. I was able to make it easily 5 years back into the system.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard Non-technical interview. Entirely over the phone, Ford asked many STAR- type questions. Since my interview was for an internship, it was phone only with no on site. Know some interesting things about your life and you'll be fine.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

First phone interview with hr then invited to invited for face to face interview. It was very friendly environment and they asked mostly behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in five years, etc.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Blacksburg, VA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

simple STAR based question. The interview lasted almost an hour. They wanted to know various work-related situations I had been in and how I reacted. Very laid back and relaxed

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2013.

Interview

3 rounds. 1 General and other 2 technical. Mostly will test the behavioral ability. Mostly they will see how tackle particular situations . You will be given a case and asked to tell us our approach. Also, we should ensure to not to tell anything bad about the past employer.
    Total process itself takes little more time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and Painless. Truly learned what my future position would by like by asking questions to my interviewers. They were very straight forward with me which I appreciated very much.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when... Ten varying questions. Have ten significant experiences with life lessons ready.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, completed personality test. Received phone call a few days later, interview within 2 wks, offer extended a few days after that. Negotiated offer... heard back several days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate, asked for 8%, received 4% raise

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.