Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

30 min campus interview after applying online. 3 people interviewing you so it’s a bit challenging. Interview was pretty basic, not like you have to know about cars etc more team work and company culture

Interview Questions

• Very basic. Situational and behavioral questions. Best to have connections before the interview inside the company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was short with a few technical questions. It consisted mostly of behavioral/"what would you do" questions. Most questions were intended to be answered using the STAR method. The two engineers interview gave no facial cues regarding how the interview was preceding

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (South Bend, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview was conducted at my university. Lasted about 30 minutes; all behavioral questions, no technical. They want to know about project and leadership etc. In all, fairly easy interview, just make sure to come prepared to talk about your experience and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have taken leadership of a project or assignment.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Completed Online Assessment, then later was invited to phone interview. After Phone interview, I had been notified a week later I got the offer. Whole process took exactly a month.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard Non-technical interview. Entirely over the phone, Ford asked many STAR- type questions. Since my interview was for an internship, it was phone only with no on site. Know some interesting things about your life and you'll be fine.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Knew someone in engineering. Applied. Got a call from HR. Spoke to a nice lady, general fit questions. Set up an interview with the group. Started with a group interview (the engineers in the group I would be working with) which was a bit on the technical side, the manager was there too. Finally had a 1 on 1 with the manager. I thought it went well, but didn't get an offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in May 2007.

Interview

Initial phone screening. Behavioral onsite interview with various managers. 'What If' questions about ethics, leadership. Group panel discussion about case response. Individual case response. Found out results in the same day. Debrief subsequent day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were managing a production line, and one of the workers violated a safety code?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2011.

Interview

Process Flow :

1. Skill and Iq Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Human Resources Interview (2 Persons)
    4. Technical Interview (3 Persons)
    5. Final Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Gave a Situation of a Fire Burning in company.
      3 Options :
      a) Run out of the company
      b) Save other People
      c ) Call fire Service   26 Answers

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in June 2008.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple