Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Blacksburg, VA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

simple STAR based question. The interview lasted almost an hour. They wanted to know various work-related situations I had been in and how I reacted. Very laid back and relaxed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Engineer Interview

Interview

Online web assessment, which is a pre-interview process, pretty easy math and reading question. Make sure to do it as soon as possible, it may close faster than the time they given.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Rochester, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview process went very fast, first had phone interview after responding to internet ad and a few weeks went by then I received an email and in a few days had interview in person and offered job

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

First phone interview with hr then invited to invited for face to face interview. It was very friendly environment and they asked mostly behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in five years, etc.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (South Bend, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview was conducted at my university. Lasted about 30 minutes; all behavioral questions, no technical. They want to know about project and leadership etc. In all, fairly easy interview, just make sure to come prepared to talk about your experience and leadership.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have taken leadership of a project or assignment.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard Non-technical interview. Entirely over the phone, Ford asked many STAR- type questions. Since my interview was for an internship, it was phone only with no on site. Know some interesting things about your life and you'll be fine.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in May 2007.

Interview

Initial phone screening. Behavioral onsite interview with various managers. 'What If' questions about ethics, leadership. Group panel discussion about case response. Individual case response. Found out results in the same day. Debrief subsequent day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were managing a production line, and one of the workers violated a safety code?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Knew someone in engineering. Applied. Got a call from HR. Spoke to a nice lady, general fit questions. Set up an interview with the group. Started with a group interview (the engineers in the group I would be working with) which was a bit on the technical side, the manager was there too. Finally had a 1 on 1 with the manager. I thought it went well, but didn't get an offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was short with a few technical questions. It consisted mostly of behavioral/"what would you do" questions. Most questions were intended to be answered using the STAR method. The two engineers interview gave no facial cues regarding how the interview was preceding

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was given an interview relatively quickly. Overall, the interview was difficult but the people were very nice. Be prepared to have your engineering skills tested. It was a very wonderful experience and I learned a lot throughout the entire process.