Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard Non-technical interview. Entirely over the phone, Ford asked many STAR- type questions. Since my interview was for an internship, it was phone only with no on site. Know some interesting things about your life and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2010.

Interview

The final assessment centre has four rounds namely one on one interview, group exercise, role play exercise and writing exercise. The group exercise consisted discussing an issue the company had and coming to a decision. The writing exercise was an in tray exercise where the candidate was asked to assess a problem, analyse the available solution options and narrow down to one solution. The interview had 11 questions, few technical and few general. The role play exercise was to simulate a meeting with a colleague who can be a subordinate or superior on an issue.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have developed yourself over the years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2013.

Interview

3 rounds. 1 General and other 2 technical. Mostly will test the behavioral ability. Mostly they will see how tackle particular situations . You will be given a case and asked to tell us our approach. Also, we should ensure to not to tell anything bad about the past employer.
    Total process itself takes little more time.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in February 2014.

Interview

Not a very tough one. I was able to make it easily 5 years back into the system.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2011.

Interview

Process Flow :

1. Skill and Iq Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Human Resources Interview (2 Persons)
    4. Technical Interview (3 Persons)
    5. Final Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Gave a Situation of a Fire Burning in company.
      3 Options :
      a) Run out of the company
      b) Save other People
      c ) Call fire Service   26 Answers

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in June 2008.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple