Ford Motor Company Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

3.2

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Multi-stage interview process that begins with a high level phone screen, followed by a brief case study reviewed over the phone. Next step is 2 more in-depth case studies that are reviewed during a trip to Dearborn for a day of interviews. Functional, HR, and cross functional group interviews with candidates from different disciplines (IT marketing,me fingering, etc).

Interview Questions

• Group interview is aimed at coming to a consensus on the strategic direction of a fictional company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

First round had behavioral questions and a business case. Second round was at the Talent Management Conference with two behavioral interviews with a case and a group interview. TMC was fun and pleasant. Got an offer sometime in a week's span or two, was not counting. Great people, quality of coworkers matters to workplace satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• A follow up question to something I was saying, but it won't make sense to share   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have concrete reasons, and they will be reasonable.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

You are provided a case study a few days in advance and are expected to conduct an analysis and write an executive summary explaining your results. The first half of the interview is discussing your executive summary and analysis and the second half is answering some standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time your technical skills were able to improve an existing process.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2018.

Interview

Case Study, group session, individual discussion. Interviewers were kind and asked the standard interview questions. Process was pretty straight forward. Was not clear on the specific department I was interviewing for--found out after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situaiton   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Application, competency questions, Numerical & verbal reasoning tests, the phone interview, then assessment centre. Whole process was relatively quick and was completely in around 2 weeks. Assessment centre was very competitive and requires a lot of research on current and future market outlook as well as thorough knowledge on your competencies.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Interview with HR, English and Finance exams, and Interview with supervisor and manager

Interview Questions

• Process was very simple and direct. No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate salary, but I wasn't succesfull

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.