Ford Motor Company Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

3.2

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I applied through my college. I submitted my resume, and then was pre-selected for an interview. They sent me a case study to complete, and I talked about the case study in my interview for approximately 15 minutes. After the case study, they asked a number of behavioral questions, mostly focused on how you work in a group setting. There was a question about how to handle a situation where my integrity was challenged as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2015.

Interview

First apply online. Then you have to take a test which will then lead to a case that you have to present to the interviewers. It's not that hard and they might ask additional questions about the case before jumping into behavioral.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through a resume drop following a career fair. Had a causal pre-night before one, 30 minute interview with two managers. The first half of the interview was case based, and the remainder was behavioral questions. Nothing too complicated, just be sure to address the case holistically and look at it from a couple different perspectives. Received my offer within two weeks.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Went from the career fair and applying online to an on-campus interview.
    The interview included a behavioral portion as well as a simple case.
    The case was given beforehand to prepare and to discuss during the interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Urbana, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a 1-hour interview and before I was required to submit a financial analysis report. The report had me analyze a business case and submit recommendations for solutions. I was then required to present my recommendations/ solutions during the interview. It was your regular finance interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Provo, UT (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Did an excel case study and they briefly looked at it. About an hour in person interview with a lot of behavioral questions. Pretty low stress and they were really friendly. I’m not sure if there were further interviews after.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you struggle to manage all your duties in life and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2017.

Interview

Case interview, then in depth interview with two finance leaders. Behavioral questions were an area of focus. Also there were questions about items on my resume around my education and professional experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

The selection was done in 2 phases. For the 1st interview (phase 1) a case study was given and a brief explanation of the case study was to be presented at the 1st interview. The 1st interview was with a Finance Manager where some behavorial questions were also asked starting with "Tell me about yourself". After you clear the 1st interview there was rounds of interviews (2:1)/group discussions(2:5)/Final interview with the Managers and in the evening there was dinner with a senior finance person (director)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai) in May 2014.

Interview

Group Discussion Technical round and HR round . Interview Process will be very Cordial and try to be sincere in the Interview . Be prefect in your Resume Preparation

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical with some Personal questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Finance Interview

Interview

The recruiters approached me about on-campus interviews at my University and sent me a case study that I had to solve previously. The case consisted in preparing a financial analysis and an executive summary about a possible investment for an automotive company to make abroad and if it was profitable or not. The other part of the interview was behavioral. Overall, it lasted about 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a sensitivity analysis regarding each scenario of the case study.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.