Ford Motor Company Ford College Graduate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 1,413.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

After applying online and talking with recruiters at a campus job fair, I had an on-campus interview with one interviewer for about 30 minutes. Following that interview, I met with a team of three interviewers at a Ford building for a standardized interview (i.e., all candidates were asked the same set of questions) that lasted about two hours. The questions were fairly general, and gave me a chance to highlight both technical abilities and interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a difference of opinion with another person. How did you handle the situation?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process consisted of quick interview on campus, then an on-site interview with employees from your particular school and field of study, and then a final on-site interview at their Talent Management Conference that included a factory tour. Most of the interview questions were behavioral, not technical.

Interview Questions
  • You are part of a team that got an incentive for finishing a project early/under budget, but you know a corner could have been cut. What are your next steps?
  • Tell us about a time when you someone disagreed with your beliefs. How did you deal with it?
  • Tell us about a project you worked on and the constraints you were under at the time and how you overcame the situation.
  • You notice that one of your team members skips on an essential part of a part validation just to meet a deadline. Speaking up will delay this project. What do you do?
  • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision that others did not agree with.
  • Describe one innovation you made to improve a process or product.
  • What are your three strengths and weaknesses and how would you apply it this role?
  • Describe a time when you had to work with team members of different knowledge and skills.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview within a week. Then, I went to MI for the onsite interview. The whole process was efficient. Two interviewers talked to me for the phone interview, and another two managers interviewed me for the onsite interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Houghton, MI) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview is very behavioral, with lots of emphasis of how your past will lead to their success mainly including projects and handling coworkers. They often won't offer you a position until sometime after for evaluation, which is typical. Be prepared to pull from previous experiences as most, if not all, questions were behavior and experience based.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you were leading a project with limited time and/or resources? What did you do to manage it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interviewed after career fair at school. Interview was mainly behavioral with a panel of Ford engineers. Interview is around 30 minutes. Make sure you review your resume well before going to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more project xx on your resume. What were the challenges and how did you resolve them?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

It was a campus placement. The interview was mostly based on resume and brief assessment of technical Knowledge. The HR round consisted of situational questions and the approach of the individual was analyzed.

Interview Questions
  • How well will you be able to adapt to your work if the task given was out of your experience?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Interviewed by two people with 6 behavioral questions. Did not ask much about personal or background questions, just wanted to see how you would handle work like situations. Overall normal experience

Interview Questions
  • Long behavioral/ situational questions. Looking for in depth, clever answers

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

A manager messaged me as they found my resume online and gave me a quick phone interview. After that told me to apply and take a really simple assessment test online. Once that was done they held interviews on my campus, this is where I had a behavior 2-1 interview. Its been a couple of weeks and I haven't heard back so I'm guessing I wasn't a candidate that they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Strictly behavior. Background. Problems faced after making a wrong decision. How would you handle a co-worker that is slacking? and so on.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied on their website at the end of September. Got an automated math/English test to do. Then got sent a coding challenge, pretty easy. Got a call a few days later to set up an interview, 2 on 1, only behavioral. Got another call a few days later to say I was moving onto an onsite interview. They flew me out to Michigan for the interview. Again, 2 on 1 for 2 sessions, 45 minutes each. First was a technical interview, but asked in a behavioral question kind of way. Then a normal behavioral interview. Interviewers were nice and answered all of my questions at the end. They said it would take around 2-3 weeks to hear from them, but I heard back within 4 days with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

There were 3 interviewers in the room. 2 IT managers and one HR manager. The interview felt like an interrogation, starting by giving an elevator speech about myself, then why I wanna work for Ford, and then they followed up with several behavioral questions that should be answered in the STAR method.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work for Ford? How would you make a presentation for a difficult audience ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews