Ford Motor Company IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.4

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview started off with her just asking me some behavioral questions. She also asked me why I wanted to work for ford. Finally we did go over some of my preivous projects

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was great, after the career fair at my school I was chosen for an interview at school, the person who interviewed me was very nice and professional. Before you had an interview, you had to pass an online assessment, which was 3 parts.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for Ford?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Consisted of talking to the recruiter at the career fair and a phone interview, once accepted I had to take a drug test about 2 months before I started working.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work at ford?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview following a career fair with two recruiters. All questions were behavioral, and often led to off-topic conversation, which was great for getting to know the candidate and the recruiters beyond the standard answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions (i.e tell me about a time when....)   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied through my university. Quick phone interview then they ask you to take an assessment to see if you qualify. If you do, they'll schedule an on campus interview. It's very long but the process after is quick. Got an offer within 2 weeks

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Career fair visit, followed by an hour long on campus interview. I didn't here anything back for a few weeks until I got an email. It was a basic behavioral interview (resume, experiences, interests, etc)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you used problem solving skills...   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They came on to my university campus and I applied when I met them in person. I was given an interview. They asked behavior questions mostly. Nothing technical. They seem nice but they didn't seem to be passionate in their work such put off a strange feel to the interviewee.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Simple interview, nothing technical. Asked situation questions. One interview round of interviews only, heard back within a month. Before interview had to complete a test. Test was about how you would handle certain situations and a math test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to be a lead in a project?   Answer Question

Ford Motor Company Response

19 Sep 2017 – Supervisor, Employer Branding

We appreciate you providing this review. Best of luck as you begin your career at Ford!

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I interviewed at Ford for an internship position at my university. The interview process was quite simple and I was asked about my past technical projects, how I work in a team, what I would do about quality assurance. All very basic questions. I was given an offer and told that I would work as a Software Developer. I was quite excited about this opportunity, however, I had no further contact from Ford until about 2 weeks before I was supposed to relocate to Dearborn. I then received a message that they had placed me in Project Management in charge of turning their plant operations on and off. I ended up rescinding the offer as the position I had originally agreed to was not the one that was given in the end.

Interview Questions

• Would you submit code that you knew didn't work if it meant meeting a deadline?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted an online application. I then received a link to take an online test, which I had assumed was a programming screen. It was not - it was a math test (reading graphs), verbal test (like SATs or ACTs), and a culture fit test. After passing that I then had an in person interview at school. The interview consisted of 30 minutes of awkward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were the head of a team that had a hard deadline but knew you weren't going to be able to reach it?   1 Answer

Offer was not competitive, location was bad, and it was a red flag that they never had a single coding question.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.