Ford Motor Company Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Information Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.5

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

First part of the interview was an online test, the second part of the process was a behavioral interview. I got along great with my interviewer and had a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about how I work within a workplace setting.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview started off with her just asking me some behavioral questions. She also asked me why I wanted to work for ford. Finally we did go over some of my preivous projects

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was great, after the career fair at my school I was chosen for an interview at school, the person who interviewed me was very nice and professional. Before you had an interview, you had to pass an online assessment, which was 3 parts.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for Ford?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Consisted of talking to the recruiter at the career fair and a phone interview, once accepted I had to take a drug test about 2 months before I started working.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work at ford?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Went through career fair. Called within a few weeks for an interview. The interview mainly focused on behavioral questions and they wanted one to answer them in the STAR format. Got a response after 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time where you had to work with a group, where one member was unwilling to contribute. How did you go about handling the situation?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview following a career fair with two recruiters. All questions were behavioral, and often led to off-topic conversation, which was great for getting to know the candidate and the recruiters beyond the standard answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions (i.e tell me about a time when....)   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied through my university. Quick phone interview then they ask you to take an assessment to see if you qualify. If you do, they'll schedule an on campus interview. It's very long but the process after is quick. Got an offer within 2 weeks

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Career fair visit, followed by an hour long on campus interview. I didn't here anything back for a few weeks until I got an email. It was a basic behavioral interview (resume, experiences, interests, etc)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you used problem solving skills...   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They came on to my university campus and I applied when I met them in person. I was given an interview. They asked behavior questions mostly. Nothing technical. They seem nice but they didn't seem to be passionate in their work such put off a strange feel to the interviewee.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bloomington, IN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

In my case I only had to do an interview through the phone or video chat. You got to choose which way you would like to do the interview but it is preferred if you did it through video chat. I had an hour blocked off but it only took about 30 minutes. Within a week I found out that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Brief description of who you are and why you fit this position and how do those experience prep you for the job?   Answer Question
    • Significant or creative assignment that you have had to complete?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of an important goal that you set in the past and your success in reaching that goal?   Answer Question
    • What strategies have you used in the past to adapt to a team environment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you persuaded someone to look through your point of view?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time or in job or class related you held where you had a problem and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a specific example of a time where you had to use good judgment and logic to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.