Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1,068 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
72%
20%
8%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
33%
32%
10%
10
6
6
3

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Electrical Test Planner Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in September 2016.

    Interview

    Cita por teléfono con RH, después entrevista presencial en lugar de trabajo para entrevista con supervisor de área y algunos ingenieros con puestos similares, después con el gerente del área,

    Interview Questions

    • Conocimientos generales relacionado a la posición, eléctrico/electrónico   1 Answer

  2.  

    Process Coach Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in April 2018.

    Interview

    Entrevista mediante consultora de trabajo, assessment en planta productiva, 1 a 1 con area manager y RRHH, 1 a 1 con plant manager y RRHH, preocupacional y informe ambiental, ingreso por agencia con posibilidad de puesto efectivo

    Interview Questions

  3.  

    Software Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in April 2018.

    Interview

    Tuve entrevista telefónica, posteriormente entrevista presencial en su corporativo. Las preguntas son sobre experiencia, conocimiento, logros, entre otras cosas relativamente sencillas. Las personas que entrevistaron no dan retroalimentación inmediata sino que se hizo una discusión posterior para determinar al candidato adecuado.

    Interview Questions


  4.  

    CAD Designer Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in January 2018.

    Interview

    La vacante era para CAD designer para personas sin experiencia laboral.
    Me postulé y me llamaron aproximadamente un mes despues.
    El primer paso es una entrevista rápida en inglés vía teléfono
    Luego te citan para un examen de conocimientos hasta santa fé. Dicho examen tiene una duración de aproximadamente 3 horas, conocimientos muy básicos son 40 preguntas y tienes 1 minuto para responder cada una, es de selección múltiple, luego te dan el tiempo restante para resolver unos problemas en el programa CATIA. Diseñar unas piezas a partir de un plano y resolver otras preguntas.
    En caso que pases dicho examen te llaman a entrevista con los manager del área la cuál es un 80% en inglés.

    Interview Questions

    • ¿Cuál fue mi día más feliz en el último año?   Answer Question
    • ¿Cómo defino innovación?   Answer Question
    • ¿Porqué elegí esa compañía?   Answer Question
    • ¿Algún ejemplo de un problema que tuve cuando trabajé en equipo y como lo resolví?   Answer Question
    • ¿Que experiencia tengo en el área del diseño CAD?   Answer Question
    • El resto son preguntas básicas como hablar acerca de mi, como me defino mis cualidades porque soy elegible para dicho cargo.   Answer Question

  5.  

    Real Estate Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in July 2018.

    Interview

    Very Robotic after the first face to face meeting...lots of e-mails saying they were still interviewing. Left impression they were still interested in me but had to interview people in the pipeline. Had a call from someone who wanted to verify basic info that had nothing to do with skills or talent,

    Interview Questions


  6.  

    Software Test Automation Developer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

    Interview

    Three phone based screening rounds, two of which were done through a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview. In-person interview was scattered and disorganized, didn't seem to follow any set structure. Little to no technical questions, none that related directly to the job at least.

    Waited a week after that to receive no feedback except that another, more experienced, candidate was selected. To be frank, the entire process was a complete waste of time. I would have been better off applying for more positions instead of dealing with Ford. I learned nothing, got nothing, and lost an immense amount of time.

    Interview Questions

    • Simplify a piece of Python code   1 Answer

  7.  

    Designer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Negative Experience

    Application

    I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2018.

    Interview

    After several exchanges over many months with staff at the office I was applying to which went quite well, I was contacted by a contract recruiter on the oposite coast from where I the role was. He addressed me by the wrong name in writing more than once. He had no experience interviewing or assessing for creative roles and asked generic questions. When he did not call me 10 minutes after the arranged time, I called him... this seemed to upset him. Sent a follow up letter, never heard back.

    Interview Questions

  8.  

    Finance Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2015.

    Interview

    Did a 1 hour Interview with two people. I had a take home analysis where I had to figure out how to solve the problem. I explained the answer in the interview, and I was kind of shocked to get an offer.

    Interview Questions

    • Tell us about a time that you struggled to work with a teammate.   Answer Question

  9.  

    Accounting Staff Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)) in July 2018.

    Interview

    Fine. Just be who you are and be honest. Answer passionately and just keep talking. Do some research and try to practice also, it helps. Also, the position you're applying is also being asked. Research about it

    Interview Questions


  10.  

    Line Worker Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Bridgend, Wales (UK)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bridgend, Wales (UK)).

    Interview

    Application based form. Then interview and assessment roughly 4 hours. Maths, English tests. Dexterity test then interview with 2 people. Laid back process. Dexterity involves assembling some parts. You are shown by the instructor and have sheets to follow. Procedure must be followed to the sheet.

    Interview Questions


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.