Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1,102 Interview Reviews

2.9

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

1. Fill out online application
    2. Receive and complete a language, personality, and math assessment
    3. Recruiter phone interview
    4. Manager phone Interview

Recruiter was late multiple times. Called the day after our scheduled interview to do the interview. Was terrible at informing about the process, updates, rescheduling, and lacked preparedness.

I did not bother following up.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

- first, there was a one-on-one interview at my college. I got the interview by leaving my resume with someone at a career fair.
    - After you get through the first round, you will spend the weekend in Dearborn for final interview. They ask you to review a case study and have it prepared as well as do role plays and tests.

Interview Questions

• - look at this chart and tell me what you notice.   1 Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tempe, AZ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website "Handshake" and then through the company website. Completed an assessment, and was asked to interview. Interview was 30 minutes long and conducted by two members of the company. Was asked five behavioral questions, and two technical or scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a you went above and beyond expectations.   Answer Question

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with 2 separate managers, then you fly to Dearborn MI for a interview event. They give you group and individual projects to do and observe you while you work and interact with you as the day progresses. Its exhausting but thorough because all the people you work with are top notch.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was quick. Interviewed at my university and was asked basic behavioral questions. There was a bit of a mix-up with applicants, so unfortunately I ended up on the wrong email list and am fairly certain my application was forgotten, and I never recieved a follow-up email.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Tempe, AZ (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Submitted application online, had to complete several online tests that involved mathematics and general business related questions. Then received an email for a follow-up interview on campus the following week.

Zone Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Took 30 minutes to ask behavioral questions as well as talk about the role. Was given a balance sheet before the interview and was told to keep it until the interview.

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Saline, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening followed by a formal day interview if Phone portion went well. At the Talent Center you will do a 30 minute role play doing some things the job would require you to do on a daily basis, you first study a packet for a half hour then it begins.

You will also be interviewed by a panel team with the more generic formal questions. Around 10-15 questions that are relatively long and require some preparation.

Optional tour of factory to follow.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took a risk and how it turned out   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you were innovative and creative and the result   Answer Question
    • How would you motivate your team if they were burnt out or bored   Answer Question
    • How does ypur leadership handle adversity   Answer Question

Zone Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met them on campus at a career fair. Was invited to an on-campus interview not too long after that (maybe a 4-5 days later). Many of these questions were general behavioral questions (only 5). After I interviewed I heard 2 days later that I got an interview on their Ford Campus in Allen Park, MI. This was a lot more extensive. Included a case study and role play with a dealer, and then after than 10+ behavioral questions that had many follow-up questions to dig deeper into your stories. These are very difficult. Do lots of research and prepare ahead of time with many power stories. And of course have a good response to Why Ford. Heard on an offer about 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to fix a mistake you made, Name a time when you worked in a group and there was a positive outcome, Talk about a time you came with something innovative or creative, Talk about a time when you were under a constraint (product, time, etc.), Many Leadership questions, as well as times when you were in a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to Dearborn for a morning-long event. There was a panel interview and then a simulated dealer meeting where you had a bunch of fake emails and numbers to look at for about 30 min before the role play starts.
    I thought it went ok and the lady there said to expect a correspondence in about 3-4 business days. It's been over a week since the interview and I have heard nothing.

Interview Questions

• You are given a small set of data and asked to explain what it implies and what you would do about it.   1 Answer