Ford Motor Company Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Motor Company Product Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.3

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2017.

Interview

There was a one hour long behavioral interview with a manager and a recruiter. I also took a math assessment before the interview. I met the recruiter at my college career fair.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a presentation you've given to an unreceptive audience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2016.

Interview

My school hosted a career fair for engineers. I talked with a recruiter who told me to apply online. After a few days I got an email saying I had an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to innovate something?   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Stanford, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Lots of questions about the ford culture and how you would deal with it / add to it. They asked about my experience and how I would add to one of their teams. Why I would be a good candidate and how I would deal with difficult situations in the work place. The phone conversation was about 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• If you're working on a team and someone isn't producing as well as they need to be then how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2018.

Interview

First round is an online web assessment and second round is a two person interview. Overall the recruiters were very friendly and this was one of the better interview processes I have gone through.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I applied through a mutual contact from my network. They forwarded me to a hiring team. After some emails, I was given a time to interview with two Ford employees over the phone. I was asked behavioral questions, and about my past experiences and projects. Afterwards, I was given an offer.
    I would recommend being prepared to talk about past engineering projects and experiences, and how they shaped you. They may ask you to explain the project and/or what it was like to work on that

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions on ethics in the workplace   1 Answer
    • Questions about job experience   Answer Question
    • Questions about past projects: time I had an innovative solution, time I worked in a team.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was one round, in-person. I met the recruiter at a career fair, had to complete two online assessments (one math, one reading comprehension, one workplace ethics). The next day I was interviewed at the career fair. All of the questions were behavioral. Half were, "tell me a time when..." the other half was hypothetical workplace scenarios and how I would tackle them

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest technical skills and how will they be useful in this role?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

One on-campus interview, behavioral. One on-site interview, mix of technical automotive questions and behavioral. Technical questions mainly concerned your familiarity with engines and powertrains, as well as some manufacturing terminology.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team and something went wrong.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The on campus interview process was pretty chill, just a behavioral interview. Phone interview with hiring manager, again pretty chill, just be your self and communicate your ability and relevant experiences

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone a few weeks after Ford visited campus career fair. Pretty standard behavioral interview. Heard back about two weeks later. Just make sure you have decent vignettes (interesting short stories with a lesson learned/moral) to answer the behavioral questions. Make sure that you maintain confidence and minimize awkwardness while answering the behavioral questions.

Nowadays they have an online testing process as well but last year they did not.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Champaign, IL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I went to a campus recruiting event and spoke to a Ford Representative. A couple weeks later, I had a short behavioral interview (30 minutes). The interview consisted of all situational questions. These questions were geared to team-skills and how I would deal with complications on the job if they were to arrise.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have failed and how you overcame that failure?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.