Ford Technology Services India Interview Questions

Updated 29 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Technology Services India

Ford Technology Services India

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India

Interview

The initial stage consists of a written test, followed by an interview (technical and HR). The written test was fairly easy and the interviewer was very pleasant and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about your project, basic algorithms, area of interest etc.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was oncampus .... We had 2 rounds ....first round was aptitude and coding .The shortlisted students were asked to come to their office (ford gtbc-sholinganalur).the second round was technical come Hr round .... If we r strong in our core we can crack this interview ...i got slected and iam eagarly waiting for my offer letter .... If anyone knows when they will send pls say me ..

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? Questions based on core ....iam a CSE student so they asked me many questions based on my core.....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Dec 2018

Interview

Around 2000 people appeared for the interview. And batches were split in 500s and took for different places among the campus. The exam was a pen-paper test and questions were based on quantitative aptitude, english and technical IT questions. The selected ones attended the interview on the same day. The interview panel that i faced was so friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • After seeing my resume that weighed more of mechanical, they were advising me to move to a Mechanical based job. They asked me to write a basic program and explain line by line. How can we execute the program without a header file and what is gets in simple english, were the questions.

Ford Technology Services India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India

Interview

GD round, followed by one personal interview and a final HR round. GD was based on generic topics and focused on understanding your articulation and thinking. Out of the 6 people who appeared for the GD, only 3 were selected for the next round

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain a situation where you had difficulties or challenges in handling a team?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

I was referred through an employee. First got a call from HR describing the job details. Then was invited for technical interview. Result was declared on the same day and was asked to fill the form as confirmation. Although it took more than a week giving the details regarding the joining date and package.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New Delhi) in Nov 2017

Interview

First round: It is a hackathon competition in which you need to prepare a PPT for the problem statements given(you need to choose one out of 10). Second round : It is more of the project that you mentioned in the ppt and it's technical and business implementation in real time basis.

Interview Questions
  • How can you make sure that the app or website or product is able to reach people

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Jan 2017

Interview

First Round- Telephonic Second Round- Dy.Manager Round Tell about yourself,Basic HR riddles ,Describe about car and its features,Why do you want this job,Things customer looks while buying the car,How do you convince the customer your product is the best,Tell about the company,Do you have any questions?

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself,Basic HR riddles ,Describe about car and its features,Why do you want this job,Things customer looks while buying the car,How do you convince the customer your product is the best,Tell about the company,Do you have any questions?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Sep 2016

Interview

Ford recruits from Campus. They had one aptitude round followed by Technical cum HR interview. The interviewers are friendly and you can ask anything about the company. It was more of a discussion type interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ford Technology Services India

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India

Interview

Totally it was 2 rounds in person and a HR round on call. First was technical and project management skills related screening where Pmi related questions, process related and situational questions were asked. The second round was soft skills, behavioural and stress mgmt aligning to ford values. Overall a good planned screening and took roughly 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Project schedule: crashing and fast tracking how do you manage Escalation on issues: how do you handle
5 people found this interview helpful

Ford Technology Services India

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India

Interview

Fresher Interview Process is good. Judged based on your Confidence and Positive approach. Questions asked from your resume mostly nothing else. 4 rounds of interview - Aptitude ( Technical & Analytical ) , GD , Technical Interview & HR Interview. Aptitude was easy and simple can clear if you have sound knowledge on the basics , GD was as usual , Technical Interview was mostly on the Area of interest & programming skills ( C / C++ ) , HR round was a stress interview but stay cool and answer with a smile you'll get through.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews