- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Coimbatore North
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi Area
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune Area
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Chelmsford, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Ford Technology Services India
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Technology Services India
- Software Engineer (11)
- Trainee Software Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer Trainee (2)
- Software Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Internship (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Reporting Analyst (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Ford College Graduate (1)
- QA (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India
The initial stage consists of a written test, followed by an interview (technical and HR). The written test was fairly easy and the interviewer was very pleasant and friendly.
- Explain about your project, basic algorithms, area of interest etc.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New York, NY) in Jan 2020
It was oncampus .... We had 2 rounds ....first round was aptitude and coding .The shortlisted students were asked to come to their office (ford gtbc-sholinganalur).the second round was technical come Hr round .... If we r strong in our core we can crack this interview ...i got slected and iam eagarly waiting for my offer letter .... If anyone knows when they will send pls say me ..
- tell me about yourself? Questions based on core ....iam a CSE student so they asked me many questions based on my core.....
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Dec 2018
Around 2000 people appeared for the interview. And batches were split in 500s and took for different places among the campus. The exam was a pen-paper test and questions were based on quantitative aptitude, english and technical IT questions. The selected ones attended the interview on the same day. The interview panel that i faced was so friendly and made me feel comfortable.
- After seeing my resume that weighed more of mechanical, they were advising me to move to a Mechanical based job. They asked me to write a basic program and explain line by line. How can we execute the program without a header file and what is gets in simple english, were the questions.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India
GD round, followed by one personal interview and a final HR round. GD was based on generic topics and focused on understanding your articulation and thinking. Out of the 6 people who appeared for the GD, only 3 were selected for the next round
- 1. Explain a situation where you had difficulties or challenges in handling a team?
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)
I was referred through an employee. First got a call from HR describing the job details. Then was invited for technical interview. Result was declared on the same day and was asked to fill the form as confirmation. Although it took more than a week giving the details regarding the joining date and package.
- Describe agile methodology
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New Delhi) in Nov 2017
First round: It is a hackathon competition in which you need to prepare a PPT for the problem statements given(you need to choose one out of 10). Second round : It is more of the project that you mentioned in the ppt and it's technical and business implementation in real time basis.
- How can you make sure that the app or website or product is able to reach people
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Jan 2017
First Round- Telephonic Second Round- Dy.Manager Round Tell about yourself,Basic HR riddles ,Describe about car and its features,Why do you want this job,Things customer looks while buying the car,How do you convince the customer your product is the best,Tell about the company,Do you have any questions?
- Tell about yourself,Basic HR riddles ,Describe about car and its features,Why do you want this job,Things customer looks while buying the car,How do you convince the customer your product is the best,Tell about the company,Do you have any questions?
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in Sep 2016
Ford recruits from Campus. They had one aptitude round followed by Technical cum HR interview. The interviewers are friendly and you can ask anything about the company. It was more of a discussion type interview.
- Linked list traversal
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India
Totally it was 2 rounds in person and a HR round on call. First was technical and project management skills related screening where Pmi related questions, process related and situational questions were asked. The second round was soft skills, behavioural and stress mgmt aligning to ford values. Overall a good planned screening and took roughly 2-3 hours.
- Project schedule: crashing and fast tracking how do you manage Escalation on issues: how do you handle
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India
Fresher Interview Process is good. Judged based on your Confidence and Positive approach. Questions asked from your resume mostly nothing else. 4 rounds of interview - Aptitude ( Technical & Analytical ) , GD , Technical Interview & HR Interview. Aptitude was easy and simple can clear if you have sound knowledge on the basics , GD was as usual , Technical Interview was mostly on the Area of interest & programming skills ( C / C++ ) , HR round was a stress interview but stay cool and answer with a smile you'll get through.
- Explain your final year project