Ford Technology Services India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Technology Services India Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Technology Services India

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was oncampus .... We had 2 rounds ....first round was aptitude and coding .The shortlisted students were asked to come to their office (ford gtbc-sholinganalur).the second round was technical come Hr round .... If we r strong in our core we can crack this interview ...i got slected and iam eagarly waiting for my offer letter .... If anyone knows when they will send pls say me ..

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      Questions based on core ....iam a CSE student so they asked me many questions based on my core.....   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

The interviewers in the technical round asked about most of the questions from the resume
    they were mostly related to computer architecture and networking
    had questions from the projects which i did followed by a HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

The initial stage consists of a written test, followed by an interview (technical and HR). The written test was fairly easy and the interviewer was very pleasant and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your project, basic algorithms, area of interest etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

Around 2000 people appeared for the interview. And batches were split in 500s and took for different places among the campus. The exam was a pen-paper test and questions were based on quantitative aptitude, english and technical IT questions. The selected ones attended the interview on the same day. The interview panel that i faced was so friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• After seeing my resume that weighed more of mechanical, they were advising me to move to a Mechanical based job. They asked me to write a basic program and explain line by line. How can we execute the program without a header file and what is gets in simple english, were the questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

GD round, followed by one personal interview and a final HR round. GD was based on generic topics and focused on understanding your articulation and thinking. Out of the 6 people who appeared for the GD, only 3 were selected for the next round

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain a situation where you had difficulties or challenges in handling a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

I was referred through an employee. First got a call from HR describing the job details. Then was invited for technical interview. Result was declared on the same day and was asked to fill the form as confirmation. Although it took more than a week giving the details regarding the joining date and package.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

First round: It is a hackathon competition in which you need to prepare a PPT for the problem statements given(you need to choose one out of 10).
    Second round : It is more of the project that you mentioned in the ppt and it's technical and business implementation in real time basis.

Interview Questions

• How can you make sure that the app or website or product is able to reach people   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

First Round- Telephonic
    Second Round- Dy.Manager Round

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself,Basic HR riddles ,Describe about car and its features,Why do you want this job,Things customer looks while buying the car,How do you convince the customer your product is the best,Tell about the company,Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in September 2016.

Interview

Ford recruits from Campus. They had one aptitude round followed by Technical cum HR interview. The interviewers are friendly and you can ask anything about the company. It was more of a discussion type interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

Totally it was 2 rounds in person and a HR round on call. First was technical and project management skills related screening where Pmi related questions, process related and situational questions were asked. The second round was soft skills, behavioural and stress mgmt aligning to ford values. Overall a good planned screening and took roughly 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Project schedule: crashing and fast tracking how do you manage
      Escalation on issues: how do you handle   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.