Ford Technology Services India Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Trainee Software Engineer

Ford Technology Services India Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Technology Services India

2.6

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

The interviewers in the technical round asked about most of the questions from the resume
they were mostly related to computer architecture and networking
had questions from the projects which i did followed by a HR round

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Technology Services India

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Thanjavur) in February 2013.

Interview

I attended the interview in the on-campus drive. The eligible branches were ECE,CSE,IT. There was an online aptitude test wich contains general aptitude, verbal and basic C questions. After getting shortlisted in the test,there was a GD and technical cum HR round. The interview process was not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join FTSI when you already have an offer from TCS?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in December 2013.

Interview

I attended the interview through college.We have totally 3 rounds.First round was aptitude which consist of verbal,aptitude and technical questions.This round was quite easy for me but one should be good at logical thinking to clear this round.Next round was group discussion and you should have good english proficiency.The last round was a decider round which consist of both technical and hr questions.Then should fill ford form and finally i got placed.

Interview Questions

• I got many questions from my project.   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India.

Interview

Fresher Interview Process is good. Judged based on your Confidence and Positive approach. Questions asked from your resume mostly nothing else. 4 rounds of interview - Aptitude ( Technical & Analytical ) , GD , Technical Interview & HR Interview. Aptitude was easy and simple can clear if you have sound knowledge on the basics , GD was as usual , Technical Interview was mostly on the Area of interest & programming skills ( C / C++ ) , HR round was a stress interview but stay cool and answer with a smile you'll get through.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Technology Services India (Chennai) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview is quite simple and straightforward. It is a aptitude test followed by a Group Discussion and a couple of technical interviews. They want to make sure that you are flexible and have good problem solving ability.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your project, tell us an experience during college from which you learnt something.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.