Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Fortis Healthcare

2.6

RN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Nursing and Human Resources for about 15 minutes per each person, waited for background check and drug test, waited for another day to hear if accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

various questions on pharmacology and specific focus on the antibiotics, anti hypertensives and thrombolytics. pharmacological classification of drugs ADR Safe doses Drug interactions. it was friendly process they encourage you to answer

Interview Questions

• pharmacological classification of drugs
      ADR
      Safe doses
      Drug interactions   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Vashi) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy and comfortable,staff is good,environment overall was positive,it was 1 to 1 interview,candidate has to pass 3 rounds of same.process takes 2-3 days,more experianced candidate were required.nothing was mentioned in mail.no info about job description was given even during interview call.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions,only general questions were asked   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare.

Interview

Three interviews held. Got a call from a headhunter.
    Not a very formal or an organized process. Got interviewed by the HR head, immediate boss, and department head. General questions on background, reason of leaving etc.
    No salary benchmarks.
    No logical explanation of levels or compensation hike.
    Total time taken from first call to offer letter was quite long - 3 months.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question asked in any of the three interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2014.

Interview

1:1 starting with the COO & HR , then the CEO. The whole process took about a month. Final discussion on remuneration was face to face with HR.

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Kolkata).

Interview

it was good. 5 rounds interview. Qus were difficult. Management expects bold knowledge on hospital processes. Both OP and IP knowledge are required. Interview process is lengthy and mostly include practical knowledge based on past experience.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Hospital Management and Qus on mostly on past experiences.   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in February 2012.

Interview

through recruiter and hr

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (New Delhi) in January 2008.

Interview

Regular Interview process

Trainee Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Moradabad) in April 2010.

Interview

personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary??

Head International Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (New Delhi) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a short interview. The interviewer was very nice and calm. He treated me very well and listened very carefully to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.