Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Fortis Healthcare

2.6

RN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Nursing and Human Resources for about 15 minutes per each person, waited for background check and drug test, waited for another day to hear if accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Kolkata).

Interview

it was good. 5 rounds interview. Qus were difficult. Management expects bold knowledge on hospital processes. Both OP and IP knowledge are required. Interview process is lengthy and mostly include practical knowledge based on past experience.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Hospital Management and Qus on mostly on past experiences.   Answer Question

C S R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

It was nice and smooth. Very comfortable and related to my job. My Boss or reporting manager is quite helpful. Overall the interview was quite nice but the final process was very slow and took months.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your experience?   1 Answer

CRA-Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

The worst exp from the team.Interview was scheduled at 3 pm.They made us wait for more than 3 hrs and asked some questions like where you are from,what you are currently doing,What is your educational background etc (round is technical as per HR).After that they told you can leave.They have our resume with them,still asking the same questions nothing related to position offered.Even we asked the HR what is going on,she had no idea to give an convincing answer.She always answered wait for some more time,they will call you for interview.If they are going to appoint someone with internal reference,What is the point in making others fool-what they think our time and money has no value??
    OVERALL A WORST EXPERIENCE,WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...

Interview Questions

• some usual questions-in brief "TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF"   1 Answer

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

various questions on pharmacology and specific focus on the antibiotics, anti hypertensives and thrombolytics. pharmacological classification of drugs ADR Safe doses Drug interactions. it was friendly process they encourage you to answer

Interview Questions

• pharmacological classification of drugs
      ADR
      Safe doses
      Drug interactions   1 Answer

Dgm Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2014.

Interview

Preparing for your interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Know the requirements for the position

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure: gov.yk.ca/depts/.

Refresh yourself on your experiences and work history

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Prepare for specific questions

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think it shall be a great place for you
      About the family
      What are you confident of in terms of skills and knowledge
      Past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and Commpensation

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2014.

Interview

1:1 starting with the COO & HR , then the CEO. The whole process took about a month. Final discussion on remuneration was face to face with HR.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare (Vashi) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy and comfortable,staff is good,environment overall was positive,it was 1 to 1 interview,candidate has to pass 3 rounds of same.process takes 2-3 days,more experianced candidate were required.nothing was mentioned in mail.no info about job description was given even during interview call.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions,only general questions were asked   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare.

Interview

Three interviews held. Got a call from a headhunter.
    Not a very formal or an organized process. Got interviewed by the HR head, immediate boss, and department head. General questions on background, reason of leaving etc.
    No salary benchmarks.
    No logical explanation of levels or compensation hike.
    Total time taken from first call to offer letter was quite long - 3 months.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question asked in any of the three interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Finance/Account/MIS Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fortis Healthcare.

Interview

I have been got call from recruiter and applying regulary online. i like friendly work environment and believe in collective work. i always belive that we always learn from other n other learn from us, always try to take and give oportunity as carrer growth....

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.