Fortis Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Fortis Hospitals

3.3

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (Mohali, Punjab) in January 2015.

Interview

its great they asked me some drug classification and names and more about new drug names like brand names generic names etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ....s....

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (Bengaluru) in April 2008.

Interview

It started with one to one casual discussion about a few marketing projects I had done. Also, the interviewers asked about my previous exp. A few analytic questions were thrown.

Interview Questions

• What are ATL, BTL activities. How would you promote a healthcare division?   Answer Question
    • How relevant is EBIDTA? How do you measure a health of any organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were not much scope for the negotiations as they offered a decent salary.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (Mumbai) in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring thru placement agencies with 3-4 rounds of interviews with HR, Dept HOD, Managers & Facility director

Interview Questions

• How will you add sales more than 1cr in 3months span of time   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurali

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (Kurali).

Interview

Knowledge level related to topics
    Written test based on question
    Technical skills Related to new machines new equipment
    Communication skills
    Management of the health problems
    Patient care Knowledge and experience
    Team work

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite normal. HR round, departmental round, HOD round, Director etc. Followed by salary discussion. Just that they take too long. However, the same is true for all HR people. They like to keep people waiting actually!

Interview Questions

• Very normal regular questions were asked   1 Answer

Cardiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortis Hospitals (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

You need to apply to the CEO who will conduct the interview. You need to bring ots to the place. They will not generate pats for you. They will ask you to work full time first.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.