Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

2.8

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

Was a group zoom call, asked general hypothetical business questions. Lasted about an hour to get through each person and every question. Basically just sit on mute till its your turn

Interview Questions

• Describe how you'd solve a problem with an angry client   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Very smooth and informative. Recruiter was transparent about the compensation and expectations from the initial phone call. Seems like a good work culture and is very work hard play hard!

Recruitment Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

The interviews were fine the people were nice, but they pay just barely minimum wage, the agency seems really shady, and their in-house recruiter was unprofessional and didn't come off as very bright. Rescheduled my interview extremely last minute. Also working in person during a pandemic which seemed super shady to me. I don't want to commute and risk my health for barely minimum wage. Seems to be taking advantage of recent college grads. I'd steer clear of this company. I wasted my time interviewing with them. They offered me the position but I ran far far away!

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges of working with clients vs. working with candidates?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Very genuine, open to all my questions, the interview was very conversational which removed any nervousness or anxiety. It didn't feel like I was being run through a check list, more just the general feel of who I was and what my skill set was

Interview Questions

• What skills make you fit to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phila, PA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Very quick on the phone, didn't seem like they cared to talk about my experience too much when they initially reached out to me. Woman on the phone was nice but the phone call was around 5 minutes and I didn't hear back for about a month.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

First did a screen with the recruiter and they got me set up with one of the hiring managers. Everything’s over the phone because of covid, pretty straightforward process. I got feedback pretty fast and it overall took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why sales and recruiting? What qualities do you possess to be successful in this position.   Answer Question

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in November 2020.

Interview

Very long and leading on. You think you have a position but that is not the case. They lead you into thinking you’re perfect for the position only to tell you (after a month of interviewing with 6 people) that you are not a fit.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

1st Interview was good, 2nd was okay but didn't hear back from after they said they would get back to you. which is pretty unprofessional for a staffing company. overall was an okay interview experience.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very good interview. Didnt have many questions we just sat around a table and talked about sports. went out to grab some grub and came back full and happy. Would definitely recommend

Interview Questions

Interview

Several round of interviews. Was lied to about the base salary by about $15-20k. They try to get you excited about the position and then low ball you when it comes time to an offer. The role play scenario was ridiculous and not realistic to a sales call. With over 5 years of experience the salary they offered was close to my first entry level recruitment job out of college. Company is a joke.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.