FreeCharge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Feb 2019

2.9

Sort:

Campus Ambassador Interview

Interview

we had to fill a form that had some questions about your personal details and some other general questions like why do you want to become a campus ambassador....they evaluated the forms of each candidate and then held a telephonic interview with each selected candidate....the interview was like any HR interview....

Interview Questions

• how would you do the marketing for freecharge in the upcoming events of your college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

They have 3 rounds in which first one is for data structures and algorithms, second on is regarding Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate and the last round in regarding overall Java.

Interview Questions

• There is a binary tree and we need to print all the border elements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

Total of 3 technical rounds. First round was Skype call and was asked basic .net questions. 2nd round was complete DS/ALGo and then third round was again techincal. Was told since HR was on leave that day Hr round will happen later. And HR round never happened after that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was very good. The interviewer was well experienced and friendly. I was called to Bangalore office on weekdays. I cleared all the technical rounds on the day. After some days, I got a call from AVP. Discussion with AVP was basically about the work culture of the company. Finally had a skype HR round.

Interview Questions

• Question was basically based on Java and some schema design related questions were also there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Bengaluru).

Interview

My first interview was with AVP,Engineering. He was a well accomplished person and had worked in distributed systems at Amazon earlier. The interview went very well. He asked questions related to design patterns , object oriented modeling (example question was how to model a game like sudoku), distributed systems (server /web programming) and few basic programming questions (recursion etc). Most of the questions were practical. I was very happy that the interviewer focussed on realtime scenarios rather than brain teasers / irrelevant academic ones. It was followed by interview by couple of junior people

The situation changed drastically. They were mostly interested in showing off their skills rather than assessing mine. I had applied for android programming , they asked questions on iOS programming. They asked about how garbage collectors works. They were focussed mostly academic puzzles. My guess is that these kids are fresh out of college and have no programming experience in the real world. It was a very bad interview experience for a 9 year experienced person to handle the teasers of these freshers. It was more of a ragging session, where they were trying to outsmart others

My suggestion to the management is that they take care more of the interviewing process. As a startup, it is understandable that they don't have bandwidth to do proper interviewing. But allowing freshers to handle that task is a disaster. I mailed to their CEO and he promised to reconduct the interview. Despite having a great interview from AVP and affirmation from CEO , I declined to take it forward. If you like to attend their interview, kindly find a way to avoid the jerks at junior level ( my guess is lot of them are present at Freecharge )

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds:
    1. Written test which includes objectives type questions related to selenium and programming questions which you need to write programs in the paper.
    2. Technical Interview related to DS,Java
    3. Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• They ask about java, data structures related questions. For ex. Traversal of binary tree.
      2. Hashcode related questions.
      3. Algo for the programs.
      4. Collections related questions.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever.

I got call from HR and they scheduled the interview. I ask for 36 and they were OK with it.

After clearing all 3 rounds, HR said that there was some miscommunication about the CTC as their Max budget is 29.

WTH? They lied to me. And wasted my time and money.

Don't go for this company interview.

Security Analyst Interview

Interview

Moderate. Quality Control director very friendly and honest person. there were 4 rounds. In depth technical questions. Interviewees were technically sound and tried to focus on many aspects of security testing.

Interview Questions

• CSRF, Click jacking, DLL hijack, SOP

Easy questions, but they try to fry your brain up. I couldn't sustain the continuous 3 hours skype call.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Today was my Interview scheduled by Freecharge Recruitment Team at 3:00 PM for the Position "Security Analyst". The Technical Guy just asked me about XSS and SQL Injection and about the Automated and Manual testing Methods thats all the Director told me will give the notes to HR and they will contact you. After 2 hour i got a mail saying that my profile does not suite the position.

Worst Company and didn't even know about Security Terms. Not Suitable for Peoples who are OSCP certified.

Interview Questions

• XSS and SQL injection and Testing Methodology .   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FreeCharge (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was phone screen by HR. This was followed by 3 technical interviews consisting of CV based and case based questions. This was followed by an HR round comprising of personality questions.

Interview Questions

• PVR cinemas is your partner. Your business size on PVR is X. How would you double it by the end of next quarter?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.