Fresenius Medical Care - North America Acute Dialysis RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Acute Dialysis RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.5

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Toledo, OH (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was acquainted with a couple techs where I work and they texted their supervisor with my contact information. So it was a referral but two days later when I was contacted by a recruiter I was still instructed to go to their web site and fill out an application. I was contacted about a week later by a supervisor and an appointment was set up two weeks later( their schedule, not mine). I interviewed (I think with the Cincinnati corporate supervisor, the local, and another, I cannot remember). Anyway, being that this was my fourth time I interviewed with this company, I really had hope to get this position. I received an e-mail one week later saying that they choose another applicant. It would have been nice if I had received a phone call. I have no idea what they are looking for in a candidate. I do know that they plan on hiring for more tech positions. I feel they wasted my time. So much for a referral... I think they are missing out in hiring a hard working RN that can learn, excel, work the long hours and give this company 100%. So when the Fresenius nurses come into hospital at 0430 because they are so short staffed and will be looking at 16 hour days,I guess I should be thankful I did not get hired by a company that cares so little about their existing employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company
    Tell us about yourself
    What attracted you to work dialysis   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pensacola, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call from Regional recruiter, followed up by letter of invitation for an interview. This was a fairly quick process, however the hiring manager showed no enthusiasm about this position and was merely matter-of-fact, speaking about her own managerial climb within the organization. The DO was not present for the interview and remained out of touch through the interview process and during my employment. Telephone interview with the DO was brief, and he also seemed disinterested, self assured, and not really interested in my background or talents as an experienced RN with a strong nursing background and education. I accepted the job following this conversation with him, but was disappointed to later learn that this large company had such poor leadership in this region. It was nothing like the video that you are encouraged to view prior to taking the position. It was more like a race for management to climb over employees and creating false impressions of very valuable team members.

Interview Questions

• What caused you to choose Fresenius as your employer?
      Are you willing to travel to other facilites in the region as needed?
      Have you ever done any type of dialysis in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was an attempt to negotiate, with no budging from the manager.

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pensacola, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Find RN's to use the hell out of them and then give them absolutely no recognition or reward for hard work. Interviewed in person and hired the next day because I have a lot of experience. I did not have a problem getting hired and working. However quickly learned that this company does not value their employees.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done dialysis.   1 Answer

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Melbourne, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief interview due to it was parallel transfer from one division to another division. I was a transfer from the same company - Hawaii Inpatient Services to Brevard Inpatient Services It was an inside transfer with the same job category, an Inpatient Dialysis RN for four different contracted facilities around Brevard area and this includes the following: Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Kindred Hospital - Melbourne, HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehab Hospital - Melbourne and HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehab Hospital.

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

Easy, no real interview questions at all I asked majority of questions! I inquired on orientation process and benefits! Manager and company falsely stated hours involved for position as being four 10 hour days! Extremely inaccurate information as most days are at least 12-13 or more on a regular day not including your call days! Call days can mount up to be 20+ hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in September 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the acute coordinator. She was very professional and didn't grill me with questions. She briefly went over my resume, then proceeded to tell me about Fresenius, the position, what to expect, and answered all of my questions. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you would change about your self?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.