Fresenius Medical Care - North America Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.7

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pekin, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pekin, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick and professional. Very nice hiring staff. I filled out the online application and was contacted very quickly by the hiring staff. Interview times were flexible and reasonable. I didnt have to wait long and was immediately seen.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a disgruntled client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later. Interview was fairly straight forward. Just description of what was expected.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had an issue dealing with all types of people in the public   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little more because I had patient care experience. I got what I asked for.

Certified Hemodialysis Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. The actual hiring and background check was what lasted longer than expected. Any error on the background prolongs the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not good, the offer was for less than I was making at the previous employer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.