Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 353 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Knoxville, TN)

Interview

Fast and easy if you have all the info, make sure you have highschool diploma or transcript . Also full work history . Be confident and cool. I do not know what to say about the rest.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (United States)

Interview

Great! I was offered the job shortly after my second interview, normal interview. There were Normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Multiple interviews, they were all great. I had no complaints.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, etc.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (United States)

Interview

Group interview. One question I struggled with-what was the last book you read and what did you learn from it? Easy question-who is your role model and why? Tricky question- is it okay to break policy and procedure?

Interview Questions
  • What was the last book you read and what did you learn from it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Germany)

Interview

Sehr strukturiert und ohne Personalabteilung, damit ohne die Standardfragen. Sehr offene und ehrliche Kommunikation. Allerdings komplett online und ohne Videobild des Gegenübers, obwohl ich es als Bewerber aktiviert hatte. Daher etwas unpersönlich

Interview Questions
Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (United States)

Interview

It was very lengthy considering the classification of the position. The interview process was fairly easy and positive. I just wasn’t expecting so many! First, you interview with the recruiter for about 10-15 minutes. Then, one week later you meet with the manager for 45 minutes to an hour. Then, one week after the second interview you meet with the manager’s manager for an hour or so.

Interview Questions
Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Colombia)

Interview

really long in person, multiple interviewers, all day ordeal, no lunch, interviewers were not prepared so the questions were kind of odd and made me feel awkward, i wish they had prepared better and asked me about my experience, rather than random dumb cases which did not allow showcasing of anything.

Interview Questions
  • really short made up case studies, it felt like they werent taking it seriously
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Charleston, SC) in Jan 2021

Interview

with covid-19, the interview process was conducted via a zoom meeting. the questions were thorough and the staff members were upfront with the type of job duties and job description.

Interview Questions
  • how did you deal with a difficult situation or patient? be specific.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Recuiter reached out and saying was interested in the profile, interviewed spoke to hiring manager and team asked me about my experience. It was more like an interactive sessions and I absolutely loved it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience working as a Business Data Analyst
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2020

Interview

Great it was something that made me feel like I was getting all the answers I needed. I was able to say how I felt and they answered best of there ability

Interview Questions
  • What are your thoughts on COVID
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

Interview

Extensive interview process. Consisted of six remote interviews with different individuals. Process is a little outdated in my opinion with most everyone asking situational question after situational question. Everyone was pleasant. Most frustrating part was no closure. No one reached out after the final interview or replied to my inquiries. Unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you exceeded expectations. Tell me about a time you went over your managers head on an important decision.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 353 Interviews