Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.5

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First step: interview with recruiter. Recruiter ask a series of questions (e.g., past experiences, and behavioral scenario questions) Second step: face to face interview Third step: interview with clinical director.

Interview Questions

• Past social work experience, why did you choose to work for Fresenius?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I have only spoke to recruiter and interviewed with them.she called me back for interview with Mgr i asked what the interview would consist of so basically lots of questions

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Irving, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A staffing firm who found me through LinkedIn. I had not applied nor did I know there was an opening. They called me then had to contact the company to check my rehire status.

Interview Questions

• I explained that I had done a contract job 2 years ago through and agency. It was an opened contract but 3 weeks in, I found a permanent position. I offered 2 weeks notice. They said not need and release me that day. Recruiter said she would have to check to see my status   1 Answer

Master of Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Naperville, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Went through a process of three different interviews. First was a phone interview, second was an interview with a lead, and the third was an interview with two people I'd be working under.

Interview Questions

• Have I experienced any difficulties with patients before and to describe how I managed it.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me
    I agreed to apply and interview
    Met with manager and team member
    Met with the director next
    FMC asked questions about my work
    I asked questions about the role and goals
    Recuiter reached out to discuss start date

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Interview process was pretty average. Signed my name and I was shown to my interviewer. They asked questions about you, job hx, and all. Asked them questions about day-today basis.

Interview Questions

• Job history, how to deal with difficult patients etc etc...   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villa Rica, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Villa Rica, GA (US)).

Interview

Two phone interviews and than a panel interview at the actual site. Interviewers were very nice and easy going. Total processes from applying online to receiving an offer maybe about two weeks.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Sticks to basics, does not try to overwhelm you, will test you to see if your communication skills and ability to perform the essential functions. It was better than expected overall experience. Will let you know what the expectations are.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

A brief phone call with a recruiter who asks various logistical questions followed by another longer phone call with another recruiter who asks situational/behavioral questions, and lastly a face-to -face interview with the hiring manager at the respective facility asking all the same questions and some more specific

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Attended a Hiring Event. Brief but thorough interview with the recruiter. I suppose I "wowed" him so I then immediately met with 3 other center managers for a panel interview. Again, thorough but a bit more lengthy. Went well. They said I should expect an offer in a few days!

Interview Questions

• What trait, quality or skill set do I have that makes me a great candidate?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.