Fresenius Medical Care - North America Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Patient Care Technician

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.7

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2020.

Interview

Completed application online, application process is quite simple and streamlined. Went in for in person interview and shadowing in January. Shadowed with the Clinical manager and another candidate for a tour of facility and dialysis floor. Then proceeded to private interview with Clinic manager. Had a second interview with the hiring manager via internet conference. Interview was being and concise. All information provided by all sources was helpful and relevant.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to work as a team to achieve an outcome. Explain how you achieved the goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

A brief phone call with a recruiter who asks various logistical questions followed by another longer phone call with another recruiter who asks situational/behavioral questions, and lastly a face-to -face interview with the hiring manager at the respective facility asking all the same questions and some more specific

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Vero Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

Waited 3 weeks for interview, very efficient and professional, had a phone call to come in for interview and waited a couple of days for a phone call offering me position

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was good. The clinic Manager, charge nurse and another nurse explained everything to me in a way it was easily understood. They showed me the clinic, introduced me to other workers and the patients. Answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions they asked, it was such an easy interview.   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Savannah, GA (US)).

Interview

Manager was knowledge. Knew how he wanted his clinic run and seemed to be strong willed & confident of his employees. Asked me lots of questions about my expectations of the job. I was interviewed by the manager but his boss sat in on the interview. The manager gave me his vision on how he wanted the flow of the clinic and I really liked that. He gave me the feeling of security and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• What pay am I looking for & hours?
      Was I willing to work overtime?
      Was I looking to further my career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greensboro, NC (US)).

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me days later for online assesment and phone screen. Had interview at faculty next day. 2 days later, I was contacted by faculty to say the sent a office and I should receive it within a week.

Interview Questions

• What qualities make up teamwork?   2 Answers
    • What has been a time at work a policy changed and how did you adapt?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Two people In the interview room. Just be yourself and relax. Very nice people. Ask them questions of your own as well. They will give you a tour of the work environment.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Columbia, SC (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews... the first interview with the area directors went great however when meeting with the smaller area managers of the facilities (in rural areas) there was lag in time and a lack of communication between the manager, director and new hire... it felt as if the ball was dropped several times

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harriman, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Harriman, TN (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager was extremely nice and told me everything that was expected out of me. Be on time and don't call in are the main things. The co-worker that was also in on the interview, was very upfront. She was also the one to train me.

Interview Questions

• How likely was I to call in or miss work?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Interview was easy, tell me a time when something happen sort of question. it was 2 managers in the room, it wasnt overwelming. It was the average interview. It took about 30 mins. They started with telling me the job description and how everything. Its a lot if your new to dialysis, but your doing the same thing everyday.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.