Fresher Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

Interviews at Fresher

Positive63%
Neutral38%
Applied online90%
In Person10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresher

Application

I interviewed at Fresher

Interview

Good process of interview . you will be comfortable in giving interview, interviewer is so clam and helpful. Get the good experince for any interview. All the best can get a good start in carrer.

Interview Questions
  • what is the purpose of your job
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresher

Interview

FRESHER. Only those candidates can apply who: 1. are available for full time (in-office) internship 1. Understanding color correction, background retouching 2. Working on photo manipulation 3. Working on photography, lighting, framing, and aesthetics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Fresher

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresher

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • What brought you into working in help desk roles? How important would you say customer service is? How beneficial do you think a help desk is to a company? How important are IT skills in a service desk role? Where do you find motivation in a help desk role? Are you able to work weekend shifts?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fresher in Jun 2022

Interview

they keep the interview at the car parking the interview is lit bit tough so can't able to clear it.they asked about the arrays i even dont know what is array.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Fresher

Interview

Well but i did not do well in the interview. The hr came first asked general questions and told me that i will receive another call but no response. I don't know what to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Fresher

Interview

The process first three coding questions was held basic coding questions they asked first find the smallest positive integer missing in array , second two string anagrams or not and third is factorial program without using loop and predifine method:

Interview Questions
  • Revser string without using exta space
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresher in Mar 2022

Interview

First was the group discussion round after that second was one on one hr round then the medical and then with the hr of the Company and the very last round with the head of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Fresher (New Delhi)

Interview

Brooming sweeping playing with children then watching tv working with seniors then hovering around with friends. All these were the basic amenities to become sweeper. If you want to be sweeper the people will not focus on studies rather prefer to be a best team leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresher (Pune) in Feb 2022

Interview

program development , basic and advance technical questions by basic and advance python like oops concept , excepthon , django , MYSQL , HTML, CSS , django rest framework related multiple choice questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fresher (Berlin) in Feb 2022

Interview

The good interview process in this type of interview process you need to communicate with the interviewer and they are happy if they think you are interested in their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews