Interview Question

Operations and Logistics Manager Interview

Uber

From the in-person panel interviews: - Uber is opening up a city remotely (i.e. Milwaukee will be operated out of Chicago). How would you make the drivers in Milwaukee feel equal to the drivers in Chicago. This was maybe the worst, most vague question of them all. - Uber drops you in a new market (i.e. Oklahoma City) and says you have two weeks until we open here - go! What do you do? - Say an Uber black car driver makes $30/ride with a 20% commission. How do you convince him to upgrade to a new made up service UberSuper with a 25% commission? What costs will the driver incur in upgrading. How much more will he have to make each week, etc. Note: it's not enough to just walk them through mentally how you'd do this, be prepared to do the math on the fly. Very annoying. - An Uber competitor opens in your city with unlimited cash capital, if you were them how would you steal Uber's customers? If you were Uber how would you convince drivers not to leave?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

18 Answers

Antonio, Sandro - hope you guys get good luck ... check your email for some hot man-on-man adult newsletter signups. +1 No_Cheating!

BBC_Big_Black_Cokc on

I confirm it is the same test... it is really hard..., thanks god I prepared before with.. try www.uber-analytical-test

Sam on

Anyone have any ideas on how uber makes drivers in Chicago and Milwaukee feel equal?

Bill on

I used ace-your-test.com. Cheapest guide and pretty effective ;-)

Anonymous on

Hello, I will be glad if anyone can forward to me the CSV/Excel files of the Uber analytics test for practice. Please l need it urgently, you can send it to my email at afolayansk(at)yahoo.com. Thanks.

Anonymous on

A new company called coursetake is offering a course on the Uber Analytics Test - Here is a link to check it out if interested.

coursetake DOT COM that is

Anonymous on

I would highly recommend coursetake. Last I heard that it is taught by a student from a top 5 MBA.

Anonymous on

I tried coursetake's course. Its super cheap and worth it. check it out.

Anonymous on

Just learnt after taking coursetake's course that the CSV file for UberRush is way different from other ones. I used their website and got a discount - used code ACEYOURTEST. Check it maybe it might work for others here.

Anonymous on

how long it'll take to get the first response,after sending the application ??

Anonymous on

I guess the real question here is: Did anyone that got the exam, could confirm if it was exactly the same one? Please. I'm thinking the ClassMarker has a date base with X questions in storage with a RGD or diferent version of exams,... maybe. Thanks to everyone. Did someone actually made as a employe?

Anonimo on

Guys,... is it always the same exam? With the same questions? Of the same DATA? on the CSV. Thanks for everything everyone! KWBK

Anonimo on

Ok guys - let's not all try to cheat and game the system

No_Cheating on

Saurabh, you should know relatively quickly from Uber if you passed the Analytic test. They got back to me about an hour or two after I submitted the test to let me know I passed.

Mike on

Hi. I'll also do Uber's Analytical Test tomorrow morning. Do you have some more information you can share with me that can be helpful? Many many thanks.

Peter on

I have an interview like this coming up in Boston, is there a chance I can speak to you via email or phone and get more insight?

Jack on

Hello, I could complete 2 out of 4 free response questions in the end of Analytic Test. Has this already shrunk my chances of going further in the process or is there still some hope of consideration of my application? Thanks, Saurabh

Saurabh on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.