Fry's Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fry's Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Fry's Electronics

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

There were two interviews. One by the department manager and the second by the assistant store manager. Both were 1 on 1 with the department manager's interview occurring 10 feet away from the other applicants and the assistant manager's being in his office.

Grill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Ventura, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I met with the manager and introduce myself. I provided my identification and Social.The manager ask me a couple questions about the job and my personal life. I also follow all the steps to get this job like by watching videos and reading through packets.

Salesman Interview

Interview

Did two interviews on the same day. Wasn't too hard and asked tipicle questions. And they also hired me on the same day. If they don't hide you on the same day then they might think about it or they'll call you back saying no

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Working in the call center was fun you answer phone calls for all the stores and their website. It's usually busy and learning how to answer phones and using the computer was pretty easy . Some of the managers are laid back. The only negative thing is be careful who you make friends with and there are a lot of 18 to 23 years old so at times it feels like your back at high school because some of the drama they make.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

It was a two day process. First day I met with the dept manager and they asked me technical questions related to that dept. Like TVs for examples. And got asked how I would learn these. Second day was with Asst Store Manager. This was more general and sorta like HR questions.

Computer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Burbank, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. They asked about my customer service skills, knowledge of computers, and past sales experience (which I didn't have). Then I received a phone call a few days later to come in the following week. Overall was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager at company headquarters for a work assignment on a special project that was expected to last for at least several months. I was recommended by existing employee. Interview consisted of discussion of my work history, qualifications, and familiarity with the issues relating to the project.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my work experience would apply to the requirements of the project.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was e-mailed asking me to come in for an interview. Sat outside of the office in the store for about 20-30 minutes and then just talked about if I knew anything about computers.

Computer Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Anaheim, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

This place is a joke. I was called to the store 3 times over a month. The overall hiring process was the most unprofessional I've ever been through. First time I was called in I waited for about an hour for no reason. I was not told who would interview me or anything about the position during the interview process. Later on I was interviewed by two managers who came off as very callous. If hiring process is toxic and unwelcoming, it's a safe assumption that this is a terrible place to work.

Computer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Burbank, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

They shot me an email to come in at 10:30 am for my interview. Showed up at 10:30 had a small interview with the Computer Dept Manager at 12:00 (1 hour and 30 minutes after i arrived) then told me i had to go interview with the Store Manager which took me another hour. Who then explained to me how the commission works and what kind of hours id be looking at.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.