Future Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Future Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Future Group

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. It was not too hard, was asked to see my portfolio and a few questions about myself. The interview was about half an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   2 Answers

Design Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

The process took a weeks time, there were two rounds of interview and all the aspects of design and knowledge was considered. The process involved manager and the senior HR

Interview Questions

• Just about how well can you contribute to the company and if you were good with all the aspects   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Interview

The first round was with HR and the Director in their office. Later it was a Telephonic interview with the Legal Head. Thereafter it was salary negotiations with the HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

I have gone through three interview process, First two phone interview where they generally discussed what they are doing and what they want, and asked general expertise of me. Finally in the face to face interview there was an HR interview session where they asked different personality related question, then there was a technical challenge where they asked a core java related questions.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Future Group (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

Total Four Rounds
    1) Basic Java threading and Android Fundamental
    2)Deep Question About android architecture, why you using any libraries, how to choose
    3)3rd round with Technical Architect, asked only application architecture and couple of basic java code (Got rejected in this round)
    4) HR & Manager round

Interview Questions

• How to achieve thread safety?
      RecyclerView vs ListView
      What is Android ViewModel
      Right code for email verification
      How to achieve multiple inheritance   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai).

Interview

Process took 1 full month. HR department works like government office.

They have 6 days a week working culture which is outdated in IT industry.

Interview was good and easy to crack. Questions were mixture from selenium, Java and API. They had Job title as Automation engineer but they do not use actual automation by scripting.They use record and play tools.
    Despite being 6 days working, they will offer lowest possible CTC. Funny part is, if you count your current CTC with offered CTC with 30 extra work days per year(as 6 days working), It will come to the same as your current CTC.

Wasted my time in interview process.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Interview process requires whole day.. but it is fruitfull.
    They will intimate you then and there if you are selected.
    Then the whole hiring process and training process is top class with every bit of your need takencare of .. with all the comforts.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai) in April 2019.

Interview

Three rounds:
    - Telephonic round: Basic introduction, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period related questions.
    - Technical round: Basic friendly questions about projects, skills and overall experience. We got to discuss about the projects.
    - Technical round: Again friendly questions, was called due to there was change in projects (which was not informed).

No response after that :|

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Coimbatore) in February 2019.

Interview

It was good interview our manager asked about the prvious experience and i explain ed it clearly and it was related to purchase az i was from purchase of consumables and daily food

Interview Questions

• What was your prbious experience   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

The Interview questions were simple enough, I managed to build a good rapport with the interviewer. I also could manage to answer all the questions, but during the interview the interviewer persuaded me to not leave my existing job and also said they needed much more experience in the e-commerce platform.
    I would suggest this company to not call the person for interview and waste his time instead of thinking about the same before shortlisting for an interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.