Future Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Future Group

Application

I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

Smooth ,Agile ,Friendly 3 to 4 rounds with different people Negotiation etc Office atmosphere good Took about a month to complete the whole process . Role for head office included visits

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember ,technical scope wise qts
    Answer Question

Future Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

Very quick and efficient, first round technical then HR. Reporting manager and the person leaving the company discussed on call, then had a proper interview where tough questions were asked. After call in person interview donw, then finally called for document verification.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

It was ok. The interview process was high level and didn’t seem like I would get through it cause they were looking for very specific kind of people. The people seemed nice and sweet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 round of interview each around 10-15 min. However lot of contradictions between the discussion and offer letter that was received. They also asked to share bank statement to verify the payslips, however I declined. Seems they do not trust the one they hire. Also I asked for designation change, which they did but did not change the employee band. Which means designation change was meaningless. Because of this reason I had to decline the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Future Group (Pune)

Interview

was a extensive process,which ran for a whole day for a batch of 100 students. from 3 colleges and finally 3 were selected. And though the offer shared did not accomplish after completing one year as it came into different radars of band and hike.

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude test along with other to assess individual personality as a human resource fit

Future Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Future Group in Nov 2020

Interview

Quite easy, they just asked basic questions about my previous experience and why did I choose this field. You need to be confident and clear about your thoughts. Also they try connect all your answers with thei upcomign questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Group

Application

I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

Normal HR Ques, telephonic interview. Just the CV was asked. 10 min interview. Selected 4 out of 50 students. Good place to work at Mumbai office. Do a through research about the role and profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

The process took a weeks time, there were two rounds of interview and all the aspects of design and knowledge was considered. The process involved manager and the senior HR

Interview Questions
  • Just about how well can you contribute to the company and if you were good with all the aspects

Future Group

Application

I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

The first round was with HR and the Director in their office. Later it was a Telephonic interview with the Legal Head. Thereafter it was salary negotiations with the HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Future Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Future Group

Interview

I have gone through three interview process, First two phone interview where they generally discussed what they are doing and what they want, and asked general expertise of me. Finally in the face to face interview there was an HR interview session where they asked different personality related question, then there was a technical challenge where they asked a core java related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews