Fynd Senior Key Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fynd (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is really simple. I wanted a job in Mumbai so applied in a job portal. Got a call from the HR without even checking my profile she said Andheri office aajao. After informing I'm out of town she said okay we will arrange Skype interview.
Every time they fixed up an interview after half an hour I got a message from so called manager that she is busy so what would be my next possible time she gonna call me for interview. Everytime I share a time after half an hour I received same communication. After 3rd time I informed her to share a proper time when she will be free. Anyway after lot of trial and error method she finally managed time to take interview. As discussed I was waiting on Skype but interestingly she does not know how to make skype call, I asked her Skype id she said she doesn't know as she logged in from Facebook. I gave her an option for Google call but she said I she can't do. Okay then what she said she can call from watsapp. Having no option I said okay. A we started with telme about yourself. We were in a video call suddenly a guy entered and she started giggling and making some conversation which was obviously not professional. I failed to understand what kind of manager it is and what is actually happening.
After all that drama she managed time to continue the conversation. She asked me what is pricing analysis in my profile I explained. And our wats app call got disconnected. Then she called me back and said she is in a meeting so she will call later. I literally lost the interest to go for further process anymore. Next day she called up and asked where we end yesterday since she forgot. I told she said okay and asked me "tell me your sales pitch". I asked without knowing the product and category and company profile I can't tell her any random sales pitch. She said you can't say like this and for a sales profile you should be always ready with your pitch. I failed to understand y she started panicking suddenly. Anyway that's it I never receive any communication after that.
Later on I checked her profile I found this lady is passed out from an average college from Mumbai and having only 1 yr of exp. I am happy I haven't got into this mess. But happy that I haven't joined this company which has no frameline and they can send a fresher to take interview for an experienced with 5 plus yrs of experience.
So guys please be aware before joining any as such company. I don't want anyone has to go through such bad experience again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
    What is pricing analysis. How you used it in your profile.
    Tell me your sales pitch.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.