GCS Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GCS Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at GCS Recruitment

2.9

Junior Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Simply put, I came in for a Junior Operations role and they pulled a bait and switch on me. Once I got there they said "oh yeah that's what the job posting said but we really need recruiters, and the earning potential is much higher..." It was a complete waste of my time as I am not interested in being a recruiter. You can't just post a job online and interview them for a completely different role. Ridiculous.

They did not follow up with me after the interview, very unprofessional.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard process, however the questions that are asked are to determine the quality of your fit for the team. Management wants to make sure you have what it takes to become a successful consultant, if your driven, passionate, and hard working.

Interview Questions

• Describe your passions, are you competitive?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very positive experience. Started with an email application. Internal recruiter calls to screen the candidate who will also set up a phone interview with manager. Phone interview with manager, no more then 10-15 minutes. In-person interview, about 30 minutes. 2nd round interview, about 30-60 minutes and possible offer extended. phone call to discuss acceptance/rejection and details.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment in February 2014.

Interview

Multiple stage interview process. The initial contact was from an internal recruitment consultant who asked questions about why you would want to work in recruitment and what drives you.
    Then an on-site assessment with other potential consultants and then a final interview with the management and team leaders.
    The assessment day was headed up by the Company Chairman and was very inspiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment.

Interview

A very informative process starting with an initial 20 minute call with the Internal Recruiter, which gave me all of the information I needed on the vacancy to know that I wanted this job!

This was followed by a first stage interview where I met multiple members of the team and was asked questions around why I was interested in a career in recruitment.

Following this, I was invited back for a final stage interview where I met with the board of directors.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career in recruitment?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

standard interview with little knowledge of the company. Told me I could come up and see the offices but then said she wasn't going to. she left half way through the interview for a phone call that took 10 minutes. She then gave me feedback the next day that my phone buzzed in my bag which was apparently "very unprofessional for an interview"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment.

Interview

Met with two of the directors in the company that were able to share with me their vision and enable me to quickly understand where I would fit in the business and what value I could add.

I had a 3 stage interview process all of which were face to face, the last one was more of an acceptance interview followed by a beer and meeting some of my new colleagues.

Interview Questions

• You already seen success in your recruitment career, what do you hope to achieve here at GCS?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment.

Interview

I came in to reception, signed in, was welcomed in to a meeting room with two managers was asked questions by each interviewer, the questions were straight to the point in a friendly way. The interview lasted about 30 mins.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from the company's internal recruiter where she succinctly explained the type of work the company does, what hours I would be working and then we chatted about what stage I was at in my life and what work I was currently in and lastly why I was looking at recruitment as a next step. She was very helpful and a 1:1 interview was arranged.
    The 1:1 interview consisted of another conversation with the internal recruiter followed by an aptitude test.
    Once the test was completed the business manager came into the room to have a final conversation with me about what was involved in this line of work.
    Everyone I dealt with at this company was very kind and made me feel at ease instantly.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCS Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

phone interview, then invited for group interview, powerpoint slide show presentation with info given on the company, its values ect, personality quiz, phone role play, personal interview with 2 senior members of staff

Interview Questions

• what sales experience do you have   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.