GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 924 of over 924 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

Have the interview with HR directly and then will receive the email of job offer. No need to have a second round of interview with hiring manager or others. Need drug test and background checking.

Interview Questions
  • What is your work experience related to material control?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New Delhi)

Interview

I cleared technical round of interview but they ghost you for month and called for manager round discussion.that also vent very well..but ge HR are very unprofessional.they won't pick calls and won't reply to mails.even if after everything goes well..they will ghost candidates for months and then come back.never encountered such unprofessional HR team in any organisation.waste of time and energy giving interview here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

First introduce yourself and answer the question why do you choose GE Healthcare. Next is the group discussion on the given topic of a marketing strategy. After time was up, one representative gave the opinion based on our discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose to join GE healthcare? What makes you stand out from all candidates?

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

No real tough technicals, goes mostly by resume and personality. If you relax and show interest in the interviewers you will likely do well. Super day was long, i think 3 or 4 rotations. Almost all behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

technical interview, which consisted from multiple job related drawings. Can to solve some complex maths problems and refer to 2D and 3D CAD drawings. Overall interview took around 30 minutes to one hour

Interview Questions
  • Look at this flow chart and calculate the OEE for the process using the key.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Singapore)

Interview

Was set a phone interview with a recruiter to learn more about my current and previous experiences then after 1-2 days, I was told that I will be succeeding to the next round to discuss with the hiring manager. During the second, I’m not sure if the manager has read my cv and talked to the recruiter as she said they are looking for an experienced person who handles similar products that they have. I felt that I was rejected already at the start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

3 stages, Majorly deal with questions about the required expertise and if you are a good fit for it. Also questions about your ability to fit into a matrix work environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

Long and unclear, but friendly and open. I don't want to give my opinion but I need to and I feel very tired of writing at least 30 words. I still need more words.

2 people found this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

They have a general hiring recruiter who doesn't know anything other than what the job description is. When ask more job specific questions she wasn't about to answer teamwork questions, salary, or benefits. Instead she countered with what would be the minimum it would take. She ask 3 times if I had any questions, when I ask the questions she acted disgusted. She said the hiring process takes a month or two. First the HR recruiter, then the department manager, then a group of GE managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in Oct 2021

Interview

Keep in mind that I was not accepted for the internship. I had a virtual Microsoft Teams meeting with three interviewers. Of the three, one of them arrived late to the Teams meeting and interrupted me while I was speaking with the other two interviewers to introduce himself. Throughout the interview, whenever I spoke, he seemed disinterested and yawned many times throughout. At the end, he cut the interview abruptly and did not let me ask any questions. Although the interview questions were fair, I felt as though this specific interviewer was not going to give me a fighting chance. I am not sure if that is his normal interviewing style or if he was dealing with me unfairly but it was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a bug you encountered in a project you've worked on before.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 924 Interviews