GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Healthcare

2.9

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter through a career fair and then received an interview offer. The interview was with the same recruiter and it was behavioral questions but I heard some new ones that I haven't before.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

This interview consisted of a general behavioral interview with 2 interviewers. It lasted about 30 minutes with around 20 minutes of Questions and then the last 10 minutes to ask your own questions. Overall, the interview questions were pretty straightforward and the STAR method was helpful

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help someone complete a task   Answer Question

EEDP, Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

After applying and speaking with a recruiter at a career fair, I was contacted a few days later for an interview. The single interview was a 30 minute behavioral interview with typical questions, and time for Q&A at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in an unfamiliar situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions focusing on finding out who you are as a person and how you deal with challenges. Would recommend using the STAR method when interviewing and be genuine and authentic.

GE OMLP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

2 stage interview :
    1 behavioral interview (30 -45 mins)
    1 technical interview (45 mins - 1 hr)

Both were over the phone.

Role Summary: OMLP accelerates the development of early career talent and produces operational leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Supply Chain (inclusive of manufacturing, sourcing, and logistics) functions at GE.

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

I did 3 rounds of interviews. One was very formal the others were informal. I went through the campus recruiting team at my University. I did email follow ups after every conversation to make sure I stayed in touch.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very quick and welcoming, recruiters were very friendly. Slow process on receiving information about the interview, it was a day turnaround with my interview time, and the entire process was one week between invitation to interview, interview, and decision.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

Pretty simple. Apply for a position and if selected then you will need to go for a written test. Once past written test then go to a drug test/pee test.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at online career fair for about 5 minutes. Received a behavioral interview next week, but never had to do a technical interview, and received an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk and it went poorly.   Answer Question

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

There were two interviewers via Bluejeans (this is during the time of the global pandemic) that took turns asking various questions that utilized the STAR method. After answering about 8 questions, they will ask you if you have any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you took a risk but it didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.