GE Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,959 of over 3.0K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

GE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE

Interview

Foi feita de forma online (Sem entrevistador), onde apareciam perguntas na minha tela, tinham geralmente um minuto e meio para pensar na resposta e logo em seguida começa a gravar automaticamente.

Interview Questions
  • Você já realizou alguma melhoria no seu antigo local de trabalho?
    1 Answer

GE

Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

2 -day process. first will be the basic screen round the technical round where you will be asked questions based on your resume. Know the basics well and answer to the point. need to elaborate on the workflow if asked

Interview Questions
  • self-introduction and basics java questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Warsaw)

Interview

After a lengthy application/registration process in their portal which IMO could be more streamlined, you are asked to solve a psychometric test involving pattern recognition, memorization and so on. Afterwards I had a couple of interviews with HR with run-of-the-mill questions like past experience, why I wanna work for GE, and so on. These also included "how would you confront X/Y situation at work and why" to evaluate your interpersonal values and competences. The whole process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Your boss asks you to solve a task which is not in your field of expertise. What do you respond.

GE

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GE

Interview

Primera Entrevista - individual Preguntas sobre los estudios, habilidades, proyectos, idioma, etc. Segunda Entrevista - Assessment Center Presentación breve Preguntas similares a las de la primera entrevista Preguntas sobre POO y Estructura de Datos Resolución de dos algoritmos

Interview Questions
  • Ejercicio: Calcular la suma máxima de un array

GE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE

Interview

Behavioral interview. Phone interviews (2; HR and hiring manager) and site interview. I had 5 separate interviews onsite with HR, hiring managers, SMEs, and peers. Questions asked were behavioral in nature with few questions related to previous projects.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to turn down a customer request?

GE

Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Phone call followed by email and interview in person and it was very clear in asking the questions which fit to students that never been in any job pr