GE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at GE

2,821 Interview Reviews

2.9

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interview after interview after interview. Then they wanted me to travel to do more interviews and give a presentation. I lost interest in the job after my 4th interview. Guess that’s one way to weed people out.

Corporate Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Great interview experience. Very professional. Very structured. Took about 2 hours. Meet with 3 people over 2 days. Overall great experience. Very GE like. Anything I could think of? Not really. Wish there were opening in Africa or Southeast Asia.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

First there was an on-campus interview. This was followed by an on-site interview. The interviews lasted a full day with a panel presentation and individual interviews. There also was a group activity among the other interviewees that day. The evening before, current employees took us out for a dinner.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest technical problem you've had to solve?   2 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE in May 2020.

Interview

I Performs repair, preventive maintenance and calibration on medical equipments.
    o Electrical Beds
    o EKG
    o Laboratory Equipments
    o Defibrillators
    o Sterilizing Units
    o Warmers (laboratory and infants)
    o Centrifuges
    o Conventional X Ray Units
    o iLab (IVUS), Angio Jet, Greenlight XPS
    • Inventory control
    • Electronic and Plumbing soldering

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a biomedical technician for illinois? preferably near Elgin, I have a lot of experience in the Health industry, I am a Biomedical Technician for 18 years   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Got a recruiter followed by 4 rounds of interviews. Expalined to recruter on the tools that I worked on and then it is followed by initial round of screening with one peroson where he has asked about linux process and jenkins flow

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Former GE Recruitment leader is inspiring and first experience on flexible work schedule. It starts with phone screen and fly out for site interview. There are several more interviews after that on the phone with stakeholders but relaviely easy

Interview Questions

• What makes a good recruiter   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (New Orleans, LA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Submitted application through company website from internship. GE reached out through email about a month later to express interest and schedule an initial interview. It was a behavioral interview was with two employees at University.

Interview Questions

• What do you do/what resources do you use when you are stuck at an obstacle (work/school related)?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

There is a phone interview, then a technical interview, then an on-campus interview. There are also 1-2 weeks between first phone and technical interview. The interviewer is really nice as she seemed to be enjoying her job.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about past research experiences and projects, nothing too out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was alright, didn't have any difficulties I was prepared and did my homework before going to the interview. the questions were normal hiring manager questions, behavior questions, I didn't have any technical questions that I got asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interview process was laid back and thorough. They did a great job being open and honest about the job expectations and responsibilities. As well as explaining the benefits of working for GE.

Interview Questions

• Some situational questions, but mostly based off your experience and expectations.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.