GE Oil & Gas Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Broussard, LA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an on site interview after 2 weeks, approximately. The phone call was to ensure I was still interested and to schedule the on site interview. No questions were asked. I received the phone call on a Thursday and my on site interview was on the following Wednesday, so a fairly quick turn around. The on site interview was a panel interview with 3 senior managers. They were very professional, but not unfriendly. Typical questions ensued. Why do you wish to leave your current employer? What do you expect your typical day to be in this position? Tell me a time when you had to think out of the box? Tell me a time when you made a big mistake on a past project, and what did you do to correct it? Are you frustrated easily? What is your expected salary? Et cetera. The panel interview lasted approximately 1 hour, followed by a site tour. I asked a lot of questions, and my tour lasted another hour. I really enjoyed the interview and tour, and sincerely hope to hear an offer from them. I will update this post when the results of my interview come in. I was told approximately 2 weeks for the results to be sent out.

Interview Questions

• No truly technical questions. Most questions were in regard to my resume, and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Phila, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at the 2016 National SWE Conference. Offered internship on the spot and walked away with offer letter in hand. Interview was purely behavioral and focused on questions about my resume.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ambato (Ecuador)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Ambato (Ecuador)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by who would be my immediate boss and then by the project manager. They asked me about my experience and asked me to explain some procedures for the work to be carried out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.