GE Oil & Gas Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas.

Interview

I spent one afternoon going through a series of interviews at the end of my summer internship. There was a technical interview with engineering manages asking about work and technical experience, then a technical presentation with Q&A session on either your internship or a school project, then finally an interview with HR asking behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• In the technical interview I was asked about my work experience and my internship, what I learned and what sort of career path I am interested in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas.

Interview

Met the hiring manager at a career fair and they contacted me for an interview days later. I had to apply online and through my school website. The process was well organized.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and his direct manager. Informal questions about my past experience, then HR took sometime(3 weeks) I received a formal offer and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was non-negotiable

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schertz, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Schertz, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter, followed by a panel interview with engineers. The in-person interview is then followed by a manufacturing tour. During the wait period, I got two other offers and had to call them back to request a verdict.

Interview Questions

GE Oil & Gas Response

18 Jul 2017 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Great review! We continue to work hard at being a faster moving company. It is hard being a big company but that is no excuse. We really value reviews like this to help us always continue to get... More

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Norman, OK (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice to me. She gave me a brief explanation about how the interview was going to be and asked me if I had any questions. The questions were behavioral type and nothing to much out of the ordinary. They called me the very next day to make the offer and sent me everything within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were on a leadership position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation because it was for an Internship.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Cleveland, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my university's recruiting website (Handshake) and then applied on the GE website. I got an email saying they want to interview me. Set up a time and day via Handshake. I talked to the recruiter, took about 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt uncomfortable in a situation and how did you deal with it.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.