GE Oil & Gas Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Intern Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my career services website for an interview. They contacted me within a couple weeks to schedule an interview. The interview was the standard behavioral questions that all companies ask these days. Similar to 'tell me a time when you had difficulty working with someone on a team and what did you do about it?" They offered me a position in their EID Intern program and wanted an answer pretty early. This is clearly a plan to scoop up talented college students, before they have a chance to see offers from other companies. So be aware of that.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. All behavioral. Most difficult questions are the ones that are sort of repeats or the ones you already answered, but now have to answer differently to avoid sounding monotonous.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, emailed offered with three weeks to respond. Response was due by the end of November, way before I ever heard back from other companies. This can put you in a hard place if you want to consider your options.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Long and extremely technical questions. They asked about the different coding languages that I knew and if I would be able to apply them to the internship if I were offered the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Florence (Italy)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very fair interview and hiring process. Telephone interview first, with the HR responsible for the position (competency-based) Followed by two one-to-one interviews: one with the HR and the other one with the hiring manager (technical).

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Leicester, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Asked alot of technical questions. Make sure you have a good understanding of material and the material properties in order to answer the ques. Consisted of two interviews, one competency based and one was technical questions. Got the feed back next day. Very good experience

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total.
    First round is of MCQ test. It involves general aptitude and technical aptitude.
    Second round was f2f . Asked questions about oops and CPP.
    Third round was f2f. Asked questions on core java.
    Then finally he round took place.

Interview Questions

• Converted decimal no to binary   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.