GE Oil & Gas Engineer/Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GE Oil & Gas Engineer/Technologist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer/Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed on campus. The interview was about an hour long and consisted of two interviewers asking you basic questions about your experience, projects, etc. They will also ask you about what your interests are. An offer letter was sent a few weeks after the interview. Other than the city name, start date, and salary, there were no details given about the position offered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my start date since I wanted to take some time off between graduation and starting work. I would push hard to get a description of the job you were offered because their placement isn't the greatest; they stick you were they need you.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Engineer/Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Oslo (Norway)) in January 2013.

Interview

General questions about history of employment, ISO standards & skill check of 3D software - general knowledge of functions and modules of Pro/E. Telephone interview took roughly 60min and covered both interviewer's questions and mine.

Interview Questions

• List standards you are familiar with.
      Describe your experience with respect to a development of new product.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Vadodara) in June 2013.

Interview

I got call after 3 week from my application date. first round was telephonic after that 2 technical rounds are there. Interview process took 4-5 weeks. They asked some technical question and some behavioural question. some questions are easy and some are tricky but overall interview is easy

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.