GE Oil & Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas in February 2016.

Interview

One day process .Two technical round one hr round.first technical round was related to oops, collection.second was managerial round.third was hr round.second round was bit tougher than first round.
    Nice nice nice nice nice nice

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total.
    First round is of MCQ test. It involves general aptitude and technical aptitude.
    Second round was f2f . Asked questions about oops and CPP.
    Third round was f2f. Asked questions on core java.
    Then finally he round took place.

Interview Questions

• Converted decimal no to binary   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, standard competency questions around team work, overcome difficult challenge etc. Was pretty simple and fast. Easy to get into. Phone interview, then face to face, standard competency questions around team work, overcome difficult challenge etc. Was pretty simple and fast. Easy to get into.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult team member and how you dealt with them   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

The HR process wasn't very quick or responsive. However, the interview was polite and quick at 1 hour. The interview panel asked appropriate questions about my job and experience.

Human Resources Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Just the typical Behavioral questions. A time you had difficulties with one of your teammates, and how you solved it ... Tell us about a time when you did ABC... what was the situation, task, action you took, results etc

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas in October 2016.

Interview

Getting to know one another and my future aspirations.
    Really personable interview and very comforting, didn’t feel uptight.
    Also picked my brain in terms of what I’ve learned from my course curriculum.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Cleveland, OH (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took ~6 weeks. 1st Phone interview with HR, 2nd Phone interview with the hiring manager, 3rd On-Site Panel Interviews (with HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering etc.)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

Through Job Portals and LinkedIn. I was invited to onsite discussion. You would be given a visitor entry card. The Evaluators were friendly initially but they would roast you if the find about your weakness.

Interview Questions

• Sort a list without using any helper methods   Answer Question
    • Why is IDisposable needed (C#) ?   Answer Question
    • I have a chart with X,Y coordinates, and I have a position on it , give me a algorithm to calculate all its diagonal positions.   Answer Question
    • I have 1 million records in my database, and I want to show them in my UI. How would you do it in a responsive way ?   Answer Question

Digital Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas in December 2016.

Interview

Process is started with online test followed by two rounds of interview. Online test was of 1 hour includes aptitude, reasoning and easy technical questions. Interview started with the previous projects and leads to oops concept, sql and data structure related questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Oil & Gas (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Telephonic
    2. Technical F2F
    3. Technical F2F
    4. HR interview
    Interview process was smooth
    Waiting Period was more.
    Questions asked were avg difficulty
    Be very confident in all stages
    Salary negotiation was there, reduced than that expected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.